End Game Star Wars Mafia - End Mafia(Surendar) & Third Party (Fake Passport) Won

I'm going to put it out there. I would join a wagon on CC. I'm fine with some talk of setup, but it's got to the point recently where he barely talks about anything else.

I'm calling it scummy behavior. He asked everyone to claim day 1 and we nearly lynched him for it. He backed me on the Rudi lynch (which makes sence as scum, knee Rudi was with him) and now back to nothing but the setup.

Actually, Ive convinced myself
Lynch CC[DOUBLEPOST=1501146580][/DOUBLEPOST]^^ didn't ask everyone, but asked for people that really shouldn't have to claimed...

*(I am not going to lynch swacker) at this stage, because I do not believe that the current lynches have enough evidence behind them.

I'm going to put it out there. I would join a wagon on CC. I'm fine with some talk of setup, but it's got to the point recently where he barely talks about anything else.

I'm calling it scummy behavior. He asked PR of some description to claim day 1 and we nearly lynched him for it. He backed me on the Rudi lynch (which makes sence as scum, knew Rudi wasnt with him) and now back to nothing but the setup.

Actually, Ive convinced myself
Lynch CC

EBWOP

Damn. Win is slipping away from town but there is still an outside chance, all hope is not lost.

So 2 cops till now - interesting. From "Young boy", I could only interpret El Loco as secondary cop. Long fight/battle in Asprin's case & brutal fight in El Loco's case definitely sound to me that this game is having kind of battle mode between this cop team and mafia team.

Kind of weird that, this reminds me of that hint(battle between 3 teams) which Mrs.Pacman accidentally posted as "typo" very long time back!

lol wth? I've done my bit the previous day I think.

I'm gonna go after Varun for what I said yesterday. Moreover, his "massive FOS" on me was barely backed up and he never answered whether that was a reaction to my suspicion on him.

lynch Varun

Being a Star Wars theme we see The Jedi with his apprentices VS Sith and his apprentices. We've lost both our investigative roles in asprin and El Loco. Sith was lynched in Villain, thus we have two scum apprentices to find.

What I find strange is that if ^ the scum apprentices are also investigative roles, why do we still have a murder?

At the moment I have reads on the following as town : surendar, myself and Fake (I doubt Jack Ryder will shift the balance of the game in favor of the scum).
Varun, swacker, CptCremer and Simon remains under my radar.

Varun and CptCremer seems to have a connection. I'd suggest we all stick together on a lynch, other wise it's game over. @Varun and @CaptainCremer I suggest we go for the same guy we did yesterday.
Lynch : Swacker
@Jack Ryder

Users who are viewing this thread