England tour of India (5 Tests)

No more Patidar please.

That's the opening England were looking for. I don't have a good feeling about this. Rohit had to stay back to guide the innings. Now I'm not so sure.

I understand that batting is not easy currently but going into a shell is also very dangerous. With 74 to get, a quick 20 from either end will deflate the bowlers quickly. I wouldn't mind a pinch hitter coming in at the fall of 4th wicket and playing a Wood-esque kind of innings.

With only Sarfaraz and Jurel left, a lot will depend on Gill and Jadeja, the latter who has shown to slow things down runs wise when put under pressure.

Patidar in the 2nd Test: out to Rehan both innings
3rd Test: out to Hartley both innings
4th Test: out to Bashir both innings

If he makes it to the 5th then Root has a chance to complete the set

No more Patidar please.
If India win this, I would like to see him get one more chance. He looked decent in the 2nd Test.

If India win this, I would like to see him get one more chance. He looked decent in the 2nd Test.
Well, if KLR is fit, he walks in instead of Patidar. But from what I have seen of Rajat, he doesn't look like he fits here.

Ahh, 2-2 to England.

Over the past few years, I have wondered how someone like Warne returned almost empty handed from India, but every other Tom,Dick and Harry the likes of Moeen, Root, Murphy, O Keefe ,Bashir end up walking away with a haul they might have only dreamt of....:abuse:

I didn’t see anything special or a very positive quality from him though.
Post automatically merged:

Ahh, 2-2 to England.

Over the past few years, I have wondered how someone like Warne returned almost empty handed from India, but every other Tom,Dick and Harry the likes of Moeen, Root, Murphy, O Keefe ,Bashir end up walking away with a haul they might have only dreamt of....:abuse:

Our current batters can’t play spin consistently if their lives depended on it.

World Cup Final 2023 vibes here. India into a shell after Rohit's untimely dismissal.

Alright. It's done and dusted. Last recognized batting pair out there. England just need 1 wicket and it's over even though only 50-odd runs are required.

Well done boys on winning another Test series at home. England had many moments to dominate but were always playing second fiddle to India

Users who are viewing this thread