NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Move aside World Cup, the most important series of the year begins on July 7th. India goes to Zimbabwe to play in 5 match T20 series.

India's squad for T20I series in Zimbabwe​

Ꮪhubman Gill (Captain), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Abhishek Sharma, Rinku Singh, Sanju Samson (WK), Dhruv Jurel (WK), Nitish Reddy, Riyan Parag, Washington Sundar, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Khaleel Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar, Tushar Deshpande.

India to be swept 5-0.

Well it looks like Shreyas Iyer is not part of Indias plan still maybe he will apply for Italy visa and play for Italy.

Iyer will be captain if Gambhir takes over. He will be groomed for the role post Sharma and the CT 2025.

In terms of the squad, I'd have swapped Samson for another keeper here. There's no point taking Samson there if he isnt playing all games/ he isnt the captain. Jurel getting a look in for 5 games might be more beneficial.

Also, who is Nitish Reddy? some one star IPL wonder like Asnodkar/ Gony? I would have selected Tilak Varma here tbh.

I have a feeling Gaikwad might lead us in the first game in Zimbabwe. The reserves from the India team are still stuck in the States. Furthermore, if the BCCI is thinking of a felicitation ceremony, the people from the squad like Samson & Jaiswal would miss it.

Based off this, a few more additions have been made to the team- Jitesh Sharma comes back in, possibly due to the fact that Samson won't be around?

I have a feeling Gaikwad might lead us in the first game in Zimbabwe. The reserves from the India team are still stuck in the States. Furthermore, if the BCCI is thinking of a felicitation ceremony, the people from the squad like Samson & Jaiswal would miss it.

Based off this, a few more additions have been made to the team- Jitesh Sharma comes back in, possibly due to the fact that Samson won't be around?
Jaiswal and Samson did not miss because Felicitation ceremony. There was a category 4 hurricane in Barbados that meant team India is just leaving the island post the final on Saturday and reaching Thursday morning to India. They all with Indian media got stuck as airports were shut. Due to this, they wont be ready for the first two T20's since they will be tired and need to spend some time around the conditions.

Who is cricket?

Looks like Parag wont be watching this match so far as well! He only watches matches that he plays in… he has not showed up today

This is Zimbabwe's game now.

If anyone now pulls this run chase, give him a 10 year national team contract.

Young boys struggling... But can Zimbabwe keep pressure full 20 overs or they choke?...

Users who are viewing this thread