1st Test: England v Australia

Got the edge, but well short. If he can keep that line, but move the length back, then he will pick up more wickets.

Fatal Shot added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Lol, Prior is bald

One point, where the hell's North been? All this fuss about whether he'll be the main spinner in the side if Hauritz didn't play, and even though Horry did play, North hasn't had a bowl at all, yet Clarke and Katich, the two part timers which pull up sore after bowling, have.

Great shot Flintoff's not looked as timid as he has done when he's returned from injury previously.

I love Prior's baldness. He's got hair round the sides, looks brilliant.

50 partnership and a crunching boundary from Flintoff. If only Slater was on commentary we could have heard CRUNCH. Oh no, it's not Gilchrist batting.

Another beautiful shot from Prior, great shot for 2.

Slater's an awesome Commentator him and Boycott when on together in 2005 were brilliant.

This is what I love about Matty Prior. Just seem to get his runs without fuss but at a decent rate. GoJo and Fred were able to put on a few handy partnerships in 2005, so hopefully Prior and Fred'll be able to do the same.

300 up as well.

Prior plays great shots. He is full of class. Love to watch him play.

But no player is better than AB. His shots are just jaw dropping in all formats of the game.

I agree, Prior's a brilliant batsman to watch. His fluidity of strokeplay is beautiful.

Good RR too. We haven't been this aggressive in a Test since Pakistan 2006. It's what won us the Ashes.

Prior plays great shots. He is full of class. Love to watch him play.

But no player is better than AB. His shots are just jaw dropping in all formats of the game.

What he said. AB's one of the most pleasing on the eye batsmen in world cricket. Prior is lovely to watch though, easily the most stylish in this current England side, bar Collingwood of course :p

It's not quite 400 in a day like Edgbaston 2005, but not far off. Good positive cricket from England today, just a shame we've had too many players getting in and getting out.

This is what I love about Matty Prior. Just seem to get his runs without fuss but at a decent rate. GoJo and Fred were able to put on a few handy partnerships in 2005, so hopefully Prior and Fred'll be able to do the same.

300 up as well.

They have the same sort of atmosphere when at the crease that GoJo and Flintoff had in that West Indies series 2004. For two years them together were great.

One shot too much from Flintoff. Almost got out there.

Fatal Shot added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Another nice cover drive from Prior. Good running from this pair. Their styles seem to suit each other very well.

Users who are viewing this thread