1st Test: England v Australia

Me either, he's on my dreamteam :)

Haha me too. I have him on the FOX sports fantasy Ashes. I had Hughes as well, I wish he got 50. I also have Swann and he just missed out on a 50 which sucks because they get bonuses for 50 runs. Mitch got 3 though, bowlers get a bonus for that. :)

Dare I say:

1.Swann
2.Hauritz
3.Panesar

It's probably to early to rate Panesar so far, but it doesn't look good.

I reckon they should swap ends. Maybe try a part timer like KP.

I would get Broad back on now with Panesar. Give Swann a little rest and tell Broad to just go all out. It's tea in 10 minutes right?

Haha me too. I have him on the FOX sports fantasy Ashes. I had Hughes as well, I wish he got 50. I also have Swann and he just missed out on a 50 which sucks because they get bonuses for 50 runs. Mitch got 3 though, bowlers get a bonus for that. :)

Yeah... Mixed feelings though about the Pom's on my team doing well... It's hard to want them to score, field well or take wickets :)

The problem has been that Anderson and Broad have been disappointing. There really is nobody to go to with any confidence apart from Flintoff, and he can't really bowl long spells.

Looks like its going to be a lot of leather chasing for England. Both these batsmen have`nt even looked like getting out. Its been a dour session of play. If Australia get past this English score, there`ll only be one side with a chance to win this test from there on.

Looks like its going to be a lot of leather chasing for England. Both these batsmen have`nt even looked like getting out. Its been a dour session of play. If Australia get past this English score, there`ll only be one side with a chance to win this test from there on.

Mate if Australia get past Englands score it'll be stumps on day 3 and a draw fo sure

Users who are viewing this thread