taimurasad, as we all know there is no place in cricket for what would have or would not have happened..may be he would not have offered 5 (I thought there were 2 - Sami and Umar?) chances against a better fielding team..

taimurasad said:
Wht i meant there was that had it been even a slighter good quality fielding side than Pakistan this would have never happened.

What has happened has happened.
What ur saying is almost like if Kumble had bowled tightly to Anwar he could have restricted him.If Joshi had bowled with full efforts he could have got him out early.
Not getting a batsman is the fielding teams fault.

droping catches is a part of cricket.

Last edited:
andrew_nixon said:
Belinda Clark. Scored 229 for Australia against Denmark in December 1997.

Officially highest score in One Day International is of Saeed Anwar 194 against India at Chennai 1996/97. I dont know wht is 229 of Belinda Clark all about.

taimurasad said:
Officially highest score in One Day International is of Saeed Anwar 194 against India at Chennai 1996/97. I dont know wht is 229 of Belinda Clark all about.
Saeed Anwar's score is the highest in men's ODIs. The highest in all ODIs (no one put any restriction on it) is the score I mentioned.

OK we must say 200 in Men's international ODI cricket

Shailesh said:
taimurasad, as we all know there is no place in cricket for what would have or would not have happened..may be he would not have offered 5 (I thought there were 2 - Sami and Umar?) chances against a better fielding team..

bharat said:
What has happened has happened.
What ur saying is almost like if Kumble had bowled tightly to Anwar he could have restricted him.If Joshi had bowled with full efforts he could have got him out early.
Not getting a batsman is the fielding teams fault.

Hey guys dont start firing at me. Neither I nor anyone else can take his 309 from him. I was just giving a true fact thats it.

Yes,
I expexted Dravid to break Laxman's 281 but Sehwag did it.

If u feel Sehwag luck when he was dropped 5 times-Its God's will.He wanted Sehwag to score 309.

no one is firing at you :) all i'm saying is you can't go by what ifs in cricket..that's all.

andrew_nixon said:
Saeed Anwar's score is the highest in men's ODIs. The highest in all ODIs (no one put any restriction on it) is the score I mentioned.
Hey Andrew, looks like some people still are having trouble grasping the concept that women can play cricket too.

I think Afridi is going to get 200 againts india,Almost every pakisani player has their highest score againts india wonder why?anyways Afridi has a chance but he just likes to hit doesnt matter if he gets caught and he doesnt even care about making runs either he makes it or not,but the 100 that he hit againts india was just pure brilliance,The 100 came in th 12th over Imagine If he can be a bit diffensive starting from 12 over moving it on to 40 over He would make more then 200,

If The 200 happens it is going to be happended by pakistani batsman againts india,Remember my post and you,ll sa "oh no It cant be true prediction and The reality behind it:

shahid6995 said:
Hey Andrew, looks like some people still are having trouble grasping the concept that women can play cricket too.

Oh please not that so so sexism again :D

I don't know man, I think Afridi has a lot more chance of hitting that 200 first, if he had finished that 100 in 45 balls and then settled down to hit that next hundred, he would have had lots of time to do it, he just doesn't pace the end of his innings well enough...

Users who are viewing this thread