22 Feb - England vs Netherlands

Yeah, this is getting too much. What a performance, hats off! And, why wasn't Anderson taken off?

Asad also wanted to see England getting more owned!! :p Only reason why Anderson was not taken off

----------

It will be good for Netherland if Bukhari picks KP and Trott early dont see Strauss doing the Bang Bang stuff.

England's fielding has been pathetic really pathetic more pathetic then their team is :p

----------

looking at that bowling by Anderson god know what made Chappel think he is equal to Steyn!!

Steyn is hell lot of good in Sub Continent too

Oh my, this is getting entertaining and a friend of mine (who is an England fan) is hitting me as I enjoy the Dutch onslaught. 300 is a real possibility.

Finally a brilliant knock comes to end

----------

You haven't seen Steyn go for runs?

Steyn does go for Runs but he is no where that bad as James Anderson is in ODI's.

He would not be in Top 10 bowlers list for ODI's for sure

looking at that bowling by Anderson god know what made Chappel think he is equal to Steyn!!
I think the same, on helpful conditions both are equally dangerous. On such pitches, bowlers ought to go for some runs. Won't be surprised still if England chase this down, pitch is exceptional. Only worry is the pressure of chasing that might get to them.

A couple of early wickets could see the match swaying the Dutch way. The onslaught was marvelous. :)

Haha that was not out!!

Poor captaincy from Strauss only 3 fielders inside the circle? WTF are you thinking mate? Really they have played so pathetic. From fielding to bowling to strategy :p

More drama there, England look out of sorts really. Body language isn't looking great and might show during the chase.

Strauss is more of a Test match captain and that's why England hasn't been that great in the one-day format. Thats the usual mistake that the English selectors have ended up with-making people who captain Test teams brilliantly their one day captains as well. -Atherton ,Hussain, Vaughan.

Hope Doeschate bowls as he will be an important part of their bowling department to save the match. Great start in campaign for the Dutch.

Come on 14 more runs and 300 will be a great pressure for England if an early wicket is taken

Another Drop!! :lol:lol:lol

Even Bangladesh,Canada,Kenya fielded better :p

Yeah, this is getting too much. What a performance, hats off! And, why wasn't Anderson taken off?

I said the other day Anderson is hit and miss, can have a mare like 0/66 as much as take a 3/40. The 5th bowler (1/65) and Anderson (0/66) have pretty much given the Dutch a competitive score. I do expect England to still win, six batsmen in the side plus Prior, Broad, Bresnan and Swann.

Will be a good effort from the minnows no matter what happens, but do I mean Holland or England.......................? :D

293 to win and it's a :thumbs performance by Netherlands. KIU Boys and bowl well :)

Users who are viewing this thread