2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Bumble is an amazing commentator! :p

Themer, the quote there made me lol a little bit.

ricky Ponting gone michael clarke you kiding me that ball was not for leave at all.:eek:

Ponting and Australia's hopes of sealing a draw have basically vanished with Ponting walking back to the pavilion. If they draw now I will be mighty impressed. Broad's gonna be a legend.

It was a nothing ball though, don't think Ponting needed to play at it.

That first ball to Clarke was a beauty though :D

Broad got a wicket because he's an improving young bowler who will become an all rounder mainstay for England in the coming years. That's why.

Doesn't mean he is bowling any good this series. He doesn't even know what the ball is doing judging by what Holding is just on about. Went the opposite way it was meant to.

Broad got a wicket because he's an improving young bowler who will become an all rounder mainstay for England in the coming years. That's why.

Lucky wicket tbh, he didn't even know what the hell he was doing

Howsie added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Australia with some luck there, that could of been given

Ponting looks set now, I'm actually hoping he goes on here and makes his first Lord's hundred.

Nope.

How did Ponting get out to Broad :noway His poor record at Lords continues though.
Anyway the rain can come down now!

Sorry, that really made me laugh! I can't remember which one of you Aussies posted it, but apparently, beat this:

britain-cricket-ipl-england-weather-2009-3-24-12-3-2.jpg

and you beat England! Boot's on the other foot now, huh?

Edit: OK, it's an SA player, but you get the idea, yes?

Doesn't mean he is bowling any good this series. He doesn't even know what the ball is doing judging by what Holding is just on about. Went the opposite way it was meant to.

I agree, he isn't bowling at his best right now, but we've all seen him bowl far better than this. And remember, he's still young and still learning. If England don't stick with him, they're idiots.

Lucky wicket tbh, he didn't even know what the hell he was doing

lol, if someone else had got that, he'd have been praised.

So what if he intended it to swing away but it didn't, you've still got to pitch it right. An element of luck, yes, but good bowling nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread