4th Test: England v Australia at Leeds

Hahahaha. Bopara can't handle the proper oppositions.

No, Bopara can't handle being given out after hitting the ball. Was nailed on for a triple century in this innings, robbed by Rauf tbh........

Yeah, should have been doubt there, but kinda deserved a bad decision the way he played it. Not the first time that's happened either. I hope Hilfy gets some wickets in this innings. He got shafted out of a second spell on day 1 and really for all his spells throughout the series, he deserved to bowl more when conditions suited.

Yeah, should have been doubt there, but kinda deserved a bad decision the way he played it. Not the first time that's happened either. I hope Hilfy gets some wickets in this innings. He got shafted out of a second spell on day 1 and really for all his spells throughout the series, he deserved to bowl more when conditions suited.

Deffo, cant really blame Rauf for that, was not a shocker of Rudis proportions.
Either way, I hope we have seen the last of Blowpara

We haven't. He'll make a glorious double ton in the 2nd innings at The Oval to win England the game.

Who am I kidding? He'll play at The Oval, but fail miserably once more and yet still get on the plane to South Africa, alongside Harmison and Bell.

Would you say it was poor by the nightwatchman to take a single and put the batsman on strike? He only had to face five balls...

I dont think Anderson helped taking that single when he is meant to be guarding the recognised batsman's wicket... Great bowling by Johnson :banana2

Look who's back.

Jimmy survived close one.

I'm just glad I've got UFC 101 to cheer me up in the morning. If Forrest Griffin gets owned that'd be one bad 24 hours of sport. Embarrassing for England, normally we collapse once in a game not twice, so this is just double the pain. As good as over in 2 days, probably why groundsmen in England don't produce bowler friendly pitches.

This looks like the Johnson who tormented South Africa

Credit to Australia, they've been excellent. We've been awful, can we please try Trott? The batting looks stale. I don't believe either Bell or Bopara are good enough. Trott in and who else? (Not Ramps, Colin). Patel? HIldreth?

Users who are viewing this thread