A T20 draft...cricket_icon & swacker's picks

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Ah yes little Murali slipped through the cracks...:p

You can make a pick Icon now BTW.

And I think I'll be doing Swacker's picks from here on, he's a bit busy and it's probably too late for anyone to take over the team and have it feel like their own.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I'd recommend not to reveal the talents that could have possibly picked after each round, Jason. The simple reason behind it is that we've got Round 12 which is any nation round.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
^OK I won't do one for Australia and South Africa rounds. However I will list some names for the Sri Lanka and minnows rounds becuase those guys are unlikely to be coveted as 12th men on their playing ability alone. Nice to see you are thinking about your 12th man tactics already...:p

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd recommend not to reveal the talents that could have possibly picked after each round, Jason. The simple reason behind it is that we've got Round 12 which is any nation round.

Hmm.... I smell something fishy here.....:p

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Not much action today...The Author now has the pick of the board, cricket icon has had 24 hrs. Waiting to hear back from swacker too (who is straight after author). I think he's gonna suggest some names to me, then i'm gonna make his pick based on his preferences. Just FYI, I'm probably going for a fast bowler and he's already got 4 of them, so there's going to be no conflict of interest with whoever I pick for him :)

Hmm.... I smell something fishy here.....:p

Yes Fenil obviously doesn't want me to reveal the name of his awesome Aussie 12th man :p

Will be interesting to see who people pick for the 12th man actually: the best player who didn't get picked? The best fielder? A player who would best complement their XI? Eg. a 2nd/3rd spinner. Or maybe just a random guy for laughs?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll have Cristiano Ronaldo. He's going to help me for merchandising.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
You guys are lame...try concentrating on your batting while Kate Upton's out on the field :p

0745472100166d364dee11df

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
My minnows pick is Shakib Al Hassan. Sorry it's a bit late. I'll be adding a write as soon as I can.

----------

Imran Nazir
2. Craig Kieswetter WK
3. Darren Bravo
4. Ajhinka Rehane
6. Shakib Al-Hassan
7. Scott Styris
8. Rengana Herath
9. Saeed Ajmal
10. Pat Cummins
11. Umar Gul

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
^You made that pick in the NICK of time my friend...:) Was going to snaffle Shakib but I'll take his Bangladeshi spinning mate in Abdur Razzak.

Oh and I'm posting Swacker's pick on his behalf as well. He has picked Brendan Taylor

So 2 days with zero picks. Now 3 picks in 5 minutes - WOAH!

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
^You made that pick in the NICK of time my friend...:) Was going to snaffle Shakib but I'll take his Bangladeshi spinning mate in Abdur Razzak.

Oh and I'm posting Swacker's pick on his behalf as well. He has picked Brendan Taylor

So 2 days with zero picks. Now 3 picks in 5 minutes - WOAH!

I was THIS close to picking Razzak but I think Hassan is the better allround player. Rate him quite highly.

----------

The batsmen aren't holding their bats if she's there, I bet.

hahahahaha she is a stunner.

Users who are viewing this thread