AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

Thanks a lot mate for V0.964

I think its the most stable version till date.

And thanks for adding a border line after the playing XI.

That is too convenient.

Yeah, I went for the minimal effort from me option.

The effort might be minimal, but the outcome is awesome, and if you can make it a bit better, then it would be great.
I really appreciate you for working so hard to provide us convenient tools.
Great work.

what file do i back up. willl be helpfull thanx

The user.dat one you are opening. It seems pretty stable right now so you might get away with not backing up...

Hey Friend Good Work.... Its Working 100%

Yup. We all agree with it.

V0.964 is the most stable version.

Hey colin, I have one doubt, when I keep different T-Shirt Numbers for ODIs and T20s, the number added for ODI appears for both.

For Example:

I had kept Suresh Raina's Number for ODIs (91) and for T20s (48).

But 91 only appears in both the formats.
I think its an issue which can be corrected in the next update.

I know i'm too late here and I don't know if people have tried and posted this; But for all you swing and keeper's position(near the stumps for a fast bowler; etc) geeks, here's what i tried messing around with the great tool by colin.

I took Mitchell johnson's stats in the Player editor and changed the Style from 'Fast' to 'Slow' and had the remaining as they are. Then i've increased all his bowling skills to '100', Done no change in the bowling action (no.), Saved it; then the play; I Started a game, Took mitch, then you have the magic!

The keeper would be standing near the stumps as if he were standing for a slow bowler, and when you try swing, you can notice an amazing phenomenon.

Worth the try.

P.S. Thanks a ton for the editor colin! :)

Nope. Sadly. 106.4 km/ph is the max. I could go. The attributes of a slow bowler, action of a fast bowler. But it isn't bothering me from playing. :D

Right, I have the evening to myself and am ready to have another stab at PS3 editing! What do you need Colin?

Any chance of using the editor to remove the arm guard in future versions?

Users who are viewing this thread