AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

With the sleeve thing I'm only going off what's written in the roster. The values may not actually work ingame.
Regarding 0.961 - I've changed the names of a whole team and used them ingame no crashing so I think we're all good.

With the sleeve thing I'm only going off what's written in the roster. The values may not actually work ingame.
Regarding 0.961 - I've changed the names of a whole team and used them ingame no crashing so I think we're all good.

Yes...You're right mate....v0.961 aint causing any problems

Is it possible to get the players in the squad tab on the right, names in order?

Could the next thing you do is be able to change what bat, Pads, Gloves a player uses?

And also get the first name to 12 Characteristics?

Not sure about making first name 12 characters. It might be set at 6 for a reason in terms of roster space.
Obviously I will add in equipment next but I need to make sure everything else is working first.
Also need to fix the squads display because it doesn't update when you change a name.

Is there any multiple ability changer in this..
Like reducing Placement precision for all players by xx%

Not yet, no. The complete features of the C07 player editor took a long time to make. You can't expect the AC09 one to be as comprehensive for a while.

Finally we can edit the names and teams! :happy This is indeed a major breakthrough. Fantastic work, Colin. Well, I did some heavy editings with your player editor today, and so far the game hasn't crashed/created any problems. Will again see about this tomorrow.

Well first we need to see how they edit the game on PC as far as kits and stuff in a legal way and see if it alswo works for PS3.

Well first we need to see how they edit the game on PC as far as kits and stuff in a legal way and see if it alswo works for PS3.

I think kit editing is a bit propostorous, and quite franlky I'm not that bothered.

All i want is to be able to fix those ability ratings!

Users who are viewing this thread