AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

I'm off but I've got a known issue for 0.94 for you first.
If you change and save both first and last name at the same time it will corrupt the roster. Change one then save, then change the next one.
Will fix it tomorrow.

This has now been fixed. It was caused by second name taking it's length value from the refreshed text box and not the original text inputted. Suggest everyone upgrades to v0.95.

hi colin, super work budy... keep it up. really hoping you would give us something to change the field settibgs as well i mean AI fields ..... thankx again

Ask Hitterman to do that.

When I change the squads and press save, the squads reset back to the set squads in the game.

Can you give me the exact steps you're using and post your roster.

can you make the program to display the bowlers' speeds...eg 88mph...140kph or whatever..?

also i suggest you to make this a sticky thread

So, will there be any chance of a PS3 version or is that impossible?

If someone works them out i.e. fast and 90 = 95mph then sure but I'm not going to do it all myself...

I am sure I have read somewhere on the forums that someone had listed those speeds and markers. I shall endeavour to dig it up, though I may be wrong. (Often am!):)

0.96 in first post.
Everything is now editable apart from gear and faces.
Testing feedback appreciated.

I've left team editable as a text box so anything can be entered.

0.96 in first post.
Everything is now editable apart from gear and faces.
Testing feedback appreciated.

I've left team editable as a text box so anything can be entered.

Teams editable!:) Thanks once again!

v0.96 is creating a problem for me.......just edited couple of names and
the game doesnt load the roster

Thanks. That's the sort of feedback I need before I go to full release.
Hopefully now fixed.

As a tip if a player displays properly in the editor he should work ingame and if doesn't, name truncated, batpad missing etc, then it won't work ingame.

thanks for the tip colin....
just an issue regarding sleeves : even though Clarke and Hussey have been assigned full sleeves,in the game,they appear wearing half sleeve kits

and.....i'll give you a feedback on v0.961 in a while

Users who are viewing this thread