AFL 2006

Cats are going to smash the Dockers at Subiaco in RD 12....and i'll be there to enjoy every moment hehe

We will unleash Travis Varcoe on your sorry arses haha

And Matty Egan can hammer the Pav again like he did in the NAB Cup :D

genghis_khan said:
Cats are going to smash the Dockers at Subiaco in RD 12....and i'll be there to enjoy every moment hehe

lol everyone is going to bag u out for making such bold statements... but not me! i believe every word of what you just said! its time to unleash another mighty number 5!

genghis_khan said:

If I remember right the Docker's were one of the only teams to beat the cats at skilled last year ;)

Thats what all the Eagles supporters were saying about Freo as well so we will just have to wait and see.

Yep i was copping it all week prior to derby from eagles fans,crap like we are gonna kick your ass so bad etc etc no matter how many lawyers you get it still wont help u beat the eagles.

I just quitely remeinded them we kicked your ass in nab cup and london and this time we got pavlich.
They still kept flappin their mouths and i just waited until sunday to get my revenge and shut their big mouths.
They wont be doing that again.

meh....that game at skilled last season was a one off. the pressure will be on Freo as it's their home game.

the cats always play well at Subiaco...i think that Geelong, Port and Adelaide are the only non-WA clubs that have a respectable record there :D

hopefully David Wojcinski will be back for that game, we will need his pace off half back.

Pavlich has nightmares about Matt Egan.

genghis_khan said:
meh....that game at skilled last season was a one off. the pressure will be on Freo as it's their home game.

:rolleyes: It's always like that with home losses isn't it?

Heres the games for this week! How is everybody tipping? My tips are in red...

Hawthorn V Melbourne MCG
Tigers V Crows Telstra Dome
Freo V Roos Subi
Pies V Geelong MCG
Doggies V Swans SCG
Port V Lions AAMI
Carlton V St Kilda MCG
Bombers V Weagles Telstra Dome

Dont ask me to explain some of them :p

Last edited:
I reckon the Doggies will slaughter the Swans, how come you went for Sydney?

Last edited:
simply because i dont think the doggies can handle a smaller ground like the scg.

dogs are gonna win and u now it M.Di Venuto

Hawthorn V Melbourne MCG
Tigers V Crows Telstra Dome
Freo V Roos Subi
Pies V Geelong MCG
Doggies V Swans SCG
Port V Lions AAMI
Carlton V St Kilda MCG
Bombers V Eagles Telstra Dome

Users who are viewing this thread