AFL 2006

good on richmond. they look like winning (near 3 quater time) but their style is sooo boring. just walked away. i actually couldnt watch it. heres hoping the cats and the pies put on a better show tonight.

Friday night
Melbourne 20.16.(136) def. Hawthorn 9.7.(61)

Saturday
Richmond 10.9.(69) def. Adelaide 9.12.(66)
Fremantle 13.6.(84) def. Kangaroos 6.13.(49)

Saturday night
Collingwood 22.14.(146) def. Geelong 6.8.(44)
Sydney Swans 17.14.(116) def. Western Bulldogs 14.6.(90)

Watched the collingwood match. They were simply awsome.

.::Stevo::. said:
Saturday night
Collingwood 22.14.(146) def. Geelong 6.8.(44)
Watched the collingwood match. They were simply awsome.

Nope. I refuse to believe it :p im going to wake up tomorow and it'll all be a bad dream :crying
not happy with the cats tactics tonight :mad the pies didnt play great. we just played shite footy

M.Di Venuto said:
the pies didnt play great. we just played shite footy
Are you serious? I'm a mad Bomber fan and im even admitting that Collingwood just played some of the best footy i have seen. And yes, you played shite aswell. Bomber should of moved Ablett into the midfield or at least do something.

Definitely, The Cats played shocking but the Pies were brilliant to watch. Geelong never had a chance.

I wonder what GK will say :)

Earlier this week i was saying Mundine cant box and only ever faces no name fighters to make himself look good and he cant take punches.

Then it was pies are over rated they have only beaten the crap teams and lost to all the top teams, so they wont stand a chance against the cats defence and cheating tactics of the flood.

Now i got shown up like those west coast fans after the great derby.

3/5 so far picked the swannies.

Port
Saints
Weagles

If the Eagles had won most of their supporters would still be talking about it :)

My tips for today

Saints def Carlton by 22 pts
WCE def Essendon by 46 pts
Port def Brisbane by 20 pts

Port better win today! Can't stand to see them at the bottom like this!

Glad that Sydney beat the Doggies too. I thought that there was going to be a massacre of points.

yeah abblett was wasted up forward. so was chapman.
but im still not convinced the pies are a top four team

Damn Port, disapppointing. Anyone see Richmond vs. Adelaide were they just kicked it around for 3 mins...BORING!

3mins??
They kicked it around like that for the entire 2nd half.

Doing what adelaide normally do to everyone else i thought that was great, but its crap to watch.

when i played footy in under 10's we had rules that we werent allowed to go more than 1 position up the ground.
eg if i was a forward pocket i couldnt go past the half foorward line.
only ones that could go up an down the ground as they please were the midfielders.

Looks like AFL will have to start implementing rules like those to stop the damn flooding.
My pick would be 6 players from both teams must remain behind centre of ground at all times.
So basically defenders and forwards cant go past halfway.

Essendon showed once again put finals type pressure on eagles midfield and they struggle, a sign of things to come for the eagles come finals time.
Lynch looked good for once finally taking marks under pressure :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread