AFL 2006

I hope Cwood win instead of getting minced( :rolleyes: ) like most people are saying around here. I seriously can't think of anything better then watching the Eagles loosing two in a row and both at home to supposedly "easy" teams :upray :D

I think the Eagles will win pretty comfortably.

I think its ridiculous that this is the first time Collingwood have played the Eagles at Subiaco for 4 years.

Yeah I agree with Cricket_60. But I have to go for west coast anyway... I cant support collingwood... i do have principles you know :p

As much as id like to see the Eagles lose again to give it to their supporters and media i just cant go for Collingwood.
Eagles should win easily Collingwood havent really played anyone yet and never have to travel.
As usual they have an easy season in regards to travel and teams they play twice.
Cant remember the last time they played Freo at subi either.

moza1 said:

I think its ridiculous that this is the first time Collingwood have played the Eagles at Subiaco for 4 years.

Two words, Eddie McGuire

I think most West Aussie's and people all around Aus (except Victorian teams and their fans) can agree that the Victorian teams have a much easier schedule. Half of that is probably due to the AFL being comprised of mostly Vic teams but it is still unfair at how much team like Bris, Freo, Sydney and WC have to travel. That's why it's all the more sweet to have a non Victorian Grand Final.

I am sorta with Divenuto and Sman now. Although the Eagle's aren't my favourite team I am looking forward to seeing Eddie's face when they get flogged by WC. Like I have been told so many times, Support your state :)

Last edited:
Eddie McGuire is god!

I always support my state/city but on this occasion I support Port Adelaide.

Happy Sman-21, there was a story about Sampi being under pressure, but there's always stories about that so I dont know what you always crap on about.

:happy about time only took them a month and i havent seen it on any tv news yet, bet it was a small article aswell.
Hope it was all about him and not just thrown in with another topic.

Oh yeah almost all the fox footy commentators have been saying Josh Carr was clearly B.O.G.

IloveGilly said:
When did I say that?

All I said is that NRL requires more skill than AFL. :D

hahaha now thats funny

Not only is it Collingwoods first time in 4 years they have played the eagles at Subi it is only the second time in 8 years.
Geez they have it good. :mad

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
It just gets worse for Brisbane looks like they have axed Acker and Leppitsch, still think they might play though as their named as emergencies and they have no one to replace them with.

Last edited:
moza1 said:

Collingwood have decided to "rest" their captain, Nathan Buckley from this week's trip to Perth to face the Eagles.

Also in breaking news, Carlton are flat broke.

Users who are viewing this thread