Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If someone mentions a member here and if the post is auto merged then he won't the notification.
@AsadRM

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Gayle in PSL didn't really performed :)
Im going for the best T20 players that I can get, not necessarily those that only performed well in PSL.

Anyways here is my playing XI so far

1. :os: :wi: :bat: Chris Gayle
  2. :local: :pak: :wkb: Mohammad Rizwan
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. :os: :afg: :bwl: Rashid Khan
  9. ?
  10. ?
  11. :local: :pak: :bwl: Mohammad Amir

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Im going for the best T20 players that I can get, not necessarily those that only performed well in PSL.

Anyways here is my playing XI so far

1. :os: :wi: :bat: Chris Gayle
  2. :local: :pak: :wkb: Mohammad Rizwan
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. :os: :afg: :bwl: Rashid Khan
  9. ?
  10. ?
  11. :local: :pak: :bwl: Mohammad Amir
I think the whole point of this draft is to pick players that performed in PSL? There's a reason people didn't really went for Gayle or Rizwan & even Rashid Khan (2 games only) :)

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
i thought we were picking the best team we can of players that played in the PSL... In either case I'm happy with my team so far :cheers

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Mohammad Nawaz

A real MVP for Quetta Gladiators in the first 4 seasons on the sand dunes of the UAE, Nawaz used to be one of the most underrated players in the league. Be it defending 2 runs in an over, or 3, he has done it all! Plus, his outstanding fielding and solid batting are a massive added advantage too. Although he hasn't been that good during PSL games held in Pakistan, still he is an overall PSL stalwart.

1. :nz: Luke Ronchi :wkb:
8. :pak: Mohammad Nawaz :ar:
9. :pak: Wahab Riaz :bwl:
10.:pak: Shaheen Shah Afridi :bwl:

Just a bit of info about how I am picking players:

My basic selection criterias are looking towards PSL stats, and performances in the big games, rather than picking big names. So, at first glance, many of my picks might seem bizarre, especially to those who haven't followed PSL keenly, but if you dig a little deep into stats, and context, you will find many of these to be clever, underrated picks.

@Mijurkat

Last edited:

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Mohammad Nawaz

A real MVP for Quetta Gladiators in the first 4 seasons on the sand dunes of the UAE, Nawaz used to be one of the most underrated players in the league. Be it defending 2 runs in an over, or 3, he has done it all! Plus, his outstanding fielding and solid batting are a massive added advantage too. Although he hasn't been that good during PSL games held in Pakistan, still he is an overall PSL stalwart.

1. :nz: Luke Ronchi :wkb:
8. :pak: Mohammad Nawaz :ar:
9. :pak: Wahab Riaz :bwl:
10.:pak: Shaheen Shah Afridi :bwl:

Just a bit of info about how I am picking players:

My basic selection criterias are looking towards PSL stats, and performances in the big games, rather than picking big names. So, at first glance, many of my picks might seem bizarre, especially to those who haven't followed PSL keenly, but if you dig a little deep into stats, and context, you will find many of these to be clever, underrated picks.

@Mijurkat
Hasn't Nawaz only played for Quetta?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@NePtuNe Gaming I think you misunderstood the draft rules. You can pick any 11 players, who shouldn't necessarily have played for the franchise you took. So for example being LQ's manager, I can pick any of the other 5 franchise players.

I don't necessarily have to pick 11 great Qalandars' players, rather I have to opt for 11 great PSL players from any franchise and fit them into LQ. Hope this makes sense!

Users who are viewing this thread