Draft: All-Time PSL draft

@NePtuNe Gaming I think you misunderstood the draft rules. You can pick any 11 players, who shouldn't necessarily have played for the franchise you took. So for example being LQ's manager, I can pick any of the other 5 franchise players.

I don't necessarily have to pick 11 great Qalandars' players, rather I have to opt for 11 great PSL players from any franchise and fit them into LQ. Hope this makes sense!
Neptune is confused & still managed to pick Leg Before Watson, Shehzad & Akmal! NOICE!

Neptune is confused & still managed to pick Leg Before Watson, Shehzad & Akmal! NOICE!
Truly represents the confusion:lol :lol

@NePtuNe Gaming I think you misunderstood the draft rules. You can pick any 11 players, who shouldn't necessarily have played for the franchise you took. So for example being LQ's manager, I can pick any of the other 5 franchise players.

I don't necessarily have to pick 11 great Qalandars' players, rather I have to opt for 11 great PSL players from any franchise and fit them into LQ. Hope this makes sense!
Oh I didn't know that. Pretty early in the draft anyway, so I'll try and recover from that

images

6. Andre Russell

A brute all-rounder. Ultimate match winner. Please Welcome 'Mr. DreRuss'.

Karachi Kings

1. Kamran Akmal :wkb:
3. Shoaib Malik :bat:
4. AB de Villiers :bat:
5. Andre Russell :ar:
6. Shahid Afridi :ar:

@ahmedleo414 Your turn! :D

Last edited:
I'll go with Mohammad Hasnain. 33 wickets in just 21 matches. He will be among the top all-time PSL wicket takers soon.

Islamabad United
1. :pak:Babar Azam :bat:
3. :eng: Kevin Pietersen :bat:
7. :pak: Faheem Ashraf :ar:
8. :pak: Shadab Khan :ar:
9. :pak: Mohammad Hasnain :bwl:

@Umair7

Alex Hales (The unstoppable force from England to Australia & now in PSL)
He continues to dominate the opposition bowlers for fun :')

Multan Sultans:

:eng: :bat: Alex Hales :os:
:pak: :bat: Fakhar Zaman
:pak: :ar: Mohammad Hafeez
:pak: :bwl: Hasan Ali
:pak: :bwl: Rumman Raees
:pak: :bwl: Mohammad Sami

Last edited:
Imran Tahir has taken wickets @ 19.46 and at an economy of 7.3. He seems to be getting better with age too

Quetta Gladiators '
1. :aus: :ar: Shane Watson :os:
2. :pak: :bat: Ahmed Shahzad
4. :pak: :wkb: Umar Akmal
10. :pak: :bwl: Rahat Ali
11. :saf: :bwl: Imran Tahir :os:

@AsadRM

Rilee Rossouw

rossouw.jpg

Genuinely surprised to see that nobody has picked him yet. A PSL stalwart, he is only the 3rd foreigner to have 1000+ runs in the PSL and a 100. Plus, Rossouw averages 32+ at a strike rate of 131. He was the backbone of Multan in their first 2 seasons, before moving to Quetta this season.

1. :nz: Luke Ronchi :wkb:
4. :saf: Rilee Rossouw :bat:
8. :pak: Mohammad Nawaz :ar:
9. :pak: Wahab Riaz :bwl:
10.:pak: Shaheen Shah Afridi :bwl:

Users who are viewing this thread