Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Well, I just noticed that the game is going to cost me $20 plus a new PC as my current one is not powerful enough!!

Well, I just noticed that the game is going to cost me $20 plus a new PC as my current one is not powerful enough!!
Mine technically doesn't meet the minimum on the processor, but matches it in performance, so it's 50/50 for me.

Any final gameplay videos available?
Nope, this remains the only public footage of the game running:

Yeah, from the new screenshots that looks final.

Non-strike in same pose as "Internet melts" screenshots...

How can that be, I say go get Mike M PC to review this monster of a game. Ross remember to turn everything on, god I hope my powerful PC can take this beast of a game.

Friday is going to be fun.:p

Yeah, from the new screenshots that looks final.

I bet the graphic are the least of the problems to be honest, if there was no DBC14 the look of the game would be ok. Friday going to be make fun day for sure unless the game is good.:p

I'm surprised no one else has noticed this but according to the manual there is no button for 'appeal' yet there is an achievement.

Optimist

Appeal for LBW on every ball in an over with none being given out, in single player

Given the style of release I can't imagine that they will be patching anything post-release. I can't wait to hear all the complaints about bugs that will never get fixed...

I have a trade account with Centersoft who are one of the suppliers of the game to retail
I have emailed them to ask them about the Xbox version below is the answer i got

Hi

At present we have no date on X360 or PS3 , the PC version is due and is on for release of 29th Nov

Thanks,

Jake Jakeman
Sales Manager
Advantage Distribution

Sent: 19 November 2013 12:11
To: GRP CDH - ADV - 505 Sales
Subject: Ashes cricket 2013

Hi
do you have a release date for Ashes cricket 2013 on the xbox 360

Jake Jakeman??? We're just gonna let that one slide?

Last edited by a moderator:
Given the style of release I can't imagine that they will be patching anything post-release. I can't wait to hear all the complaints about bugs that will never get fixed...

If you ask for patches you will recieve ASHES achievement.

Optimist

Asking for patches every day even when you know you are lucky enough to get the game.
:lol

Users who are viewing this thread