Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Ashes 13 didnt even have cricket in it let alone stadiums...
Haha yes, although having that info would help judge if BA's Ashes would've those stadiums from England or not.[DOUBLEPOST=1506102745][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did this actually exist as a playable entity... ?
lol very, very far from playable.

Well, technically Ashes 2013 would've had both countries' grounds because that year was the back-to-back Ashes. Doesn't mean Ashes 2013 was playable by any means!

Well, technically Ashes 2013 would've had both countries' grounds because that year was the back-to-back Ashes. Doesn't mean Ashes 2013 was playable by any means!
Guess playing at Lord's even virtually will always be a dream...

I've never been to any cricket ground out of India.
I can feel a road trip coming on... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1506105103][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can play at Lord's in Cricket 07 if I remember rightly.

EA had a lot deeper pockets than Big Ant though.
You could play mostly anywhere in cricket 07 (in reason, never played it but I have been told).

I can feel a road trip coming on... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1506105103][/DOUBLEPOST]
You could play mostly anywhere in cricket 07 (in reason, never played it but I have been told).

Now that I think about it Lord's must be in Ashes Cricket 09 and possibly International Cricket 2010 (I never played it) as well.

The problem with these older games is that they all used the top down broadcast cam so you rarely got to appreciate the stadium outside of some cut-scenes (IC 2010 did have a behind the batsman cam I think). One thing Don Bradman is great at is really putting you out in the middle whether batting or bowling.

You can play at Lord's in Cricket 07 if I remember rightly.

EA had a lot deeper pockets than Big Ant though.
Damn, yes. Thanks for reminding, my bad memory...

Although only stadiums from Aus but hope they perfect it, at least the atmosphere. We also have a stadium creator in the game.

Now that I think about it Lord's must be in Ashes Cricket 09 and possibly International Cricket 2010 (I never played it) as well.

The problem with these older games is that they all used the top down broadcast cam so you rarely got to appreciate the stadium outside of some cut-scenes (IC 2010 did have a behind the batsman cam I think). One thing Don Bradman is great at is really putting you out in the middle whether batting or bowling.
I do agree and I think you are right Lords was in either or both definitely in International cricket 2010.

Damn, yes. Thanks for reminding, my bad memory...

Although only stadiums from Aus but hope they perfect it, at least the atmosphere. We also have a stadium creator in the game.

Yes, the stadium creator is one of my favourite things from DB17. Even if the stadiums are not a 100% faithful recreation it's still so much better to be able to play in a new stadium each game. In '14 career mode I had a 5 match test series against South Africa and every match was at the 'Sussex Oval'. :lol

Agreed on atmosphere too, I hope they update the crowd sounds as they're a little wimpy right now. If I knock out Joe Root's off-stump on the first morning of the Boxing Day test at MCG I should go deaf. :p

Last edited:
From the usual "Chicken" adboard to KFC.. nice upgrade for BA.

235542_screenshot_04_l-jpg.196763

From the usual "Chicken" adboard to KFC.. nice upgrade for BA.

235542_screenshot_04_l-jpg.196763
The good thing about KFC is if you don't like it or, more to the point your belly doesn't like it it comes with it's own bucket.

But seriously, comes with it's own official sponsorship partners... ? (KFC confirmed... ???).

Users who are viewing this thread