Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Thanks for clarifying although I would happily scrap licencing for gameplay.

Look at how hugely this game has been boosted already compared to DBC. All over mainstream press. There are so many benefits it's really hard to argue with it.
And there's no reason that licensing should impact/need to be traded off against gameplay. But I get the sentiment. :)

Look at how hugely this game has been boosted already compared to DBC. All over mainstream press. There are so many benefits it's really hard to argue with it.
And there's no reason that licensing should impact/need to be traded off against gameplay. But I get the sentiment. :)
I do agree would love to have a Fifaesque game but with tender loving care put into it and guaranteed to play very well. (Fifa as in licences and all the cosmetics).

I do agree would love to have a Fifaesque game but with tender loving care put into it and guaranteed to play very well. (Fifa as in licences and all the cosmetics).

You basically need an entirely separate team working solely on the licensing - and the more you have, the bigger the team needs to be. I can't remember how many different 3rd parties were involved with Ashes 09/IC 10 licensing , but it must have been 30+ - You need people juggling all of those the entire time.

You basically need an entirely separate team working solely on the licensing - and the more you have, the bigger the team needs to be. I can't remember how many different 3rd parties were involved with Ashes 09/IC 10 licensing , but it must have been 30+ - You need people juggling all of those the entire time.
I know, we can dream... But DBC 17 without problems and great gameplay would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread