Ashes Cricket General Discussion

A liar and a fraud.....an actual real life liar.......if i think of that whole time again....grrrr it makes me mad...mad...mad

The only thing I knew is it was coming up for release and then it wasn't so none plussed but hearing more and not good.[DOUBLEPOST=1506201278][/DOUBLEPOST]
That will lift any darkened mood I will have in future. Tears are literally streaming down my face!
And you're only happy because Burmynam didn't get thrashed (again)

The only thing I knew is it was coming up for release and then it wasn't so none plussed but hearing more and not good.[DOUBLEPOST=1506201278][/DOUBLEPOST]
And you're only happy because Burmynam didn't get thrashed (again)

That did help yes, but that video? Come on, so funny in a bad way I am going to bed with a catheter

Anyway back on topic before an over zealous mod deletes all trace of this !

That did help yes, but that video? Come on, so funny in a bad way I am going to bed with a catheter

Anyway back on topic before an over zealous mod deletes all trace of this !
i will just end on this: at the end of 2013 WTF actually became What The Fegan for a while.....anyhooo...back on topic......hope they release the game soon

Are we going to get these games on a yearly basis like FIFA?

As i was re-going over the ashes 13 thread and came across this.....off topic but I just pissed myself again.....and its Saturday evening

This made my entire weekend!! :D what an innovative game, AC13 was not alone then. :p

Let it come out for the first year itself. This decision can be made thereafter! :) To answer you, there is no confirmation about the sequel or release frequency, as of yet! For fegan's sake, let's embrace BA's inaugural ashes title, first!

Very unrealistic and unreasonable to think that really. Yearly increments would mean the game will have to have significant profits over a short duration of time (4-6 months) which I don't think is the case with cricket's user base. It works with Fifa because the number of people buying the game is huge.

Users who are viewing this thread