Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Think people missing point bowling at AI you can have a great game edges and all , but human batting v AI bowling you struggle to get nicks behind etc ..

Think people missing point bowling at AI you can have a great game edges and all , but human batting v AI bowling you struggle to get nicks behind etc ..
I agree with you. I m getting edges with bowling but very rarely with batting. Only few people like wasteyouryouth are getting edges while batting.
I m hoping that this will be fixed and we all can have good time. Until then i will enjoy the game with bowling and will spend time on creating custom teams.

Just putting this here. Do not insult others. If you don't agree with the points made by a particular member, point it out respectfully. English is not first language for many users who post here. No need to make fun of that. And calling loser to others is not acceptable either.

To get back on to the logo issue for a moment, do others chose to replace or keep original for duplicate logos? maybe this is why some get different results to others? i always choose keep original...

I always choose to replace, in case something has been redone. But I also only download teams individually from people I know from the forums. I never use the "Get Best" option. I don't trust other people's ratings.

I'm also getting edges while batting. Legend and Normal Difficulty with pitch marker and batsman Ariel marker turned on. Maybe I'm still not that good at batting.

I'm also getting edges while batting. Legend and Normal Difficulty with pitch marker and batsman Ariel marker turned on. Maybe I'm still not that good at batting.
Practice makes perfect..Also, if you smash them all over the park and get few edges that is also not a happy place to be in..

Practice makes perfect..Also, if you smash them all over the park and get few edges that is also not a happy place to be in..

I literally never slog just so my experience is authentic, I only play strokes and still edge a lot.

I still can't see the point of classic controls, also how to play sweep shot? Whenever I use that Unorthodox button he just does reverse sweep...

Users who are viewing this thread