Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I wish I bought the game now. The price of the game is less than 50% of the amount I paid 6 months back. The gameplay/features are the same from release till date.
Feel like the 50% I paid was for the love and curiosity I have on the game and of course to support @BigAntStudios

I understand that there's no point releasing an unfinished patch, but there should have been an option to revert back to an earlier patch, (1.04 for PS4 I guess), in the meantime. I never really cared about AI chasing as I bat for both sides. Now we have a broken batting system, and what makes it worse is knowing it was already fixed.

@Snowy Is there a way you can revert back to earlier patches? Apologies if you are wrong person to ask, shooting in the dark.

Adding others whom I think might have an answer @Spoobir, @Kass D , @wasteyouryouth

On PC, definitely not. Also extremely unlikely on console as far as I’m aware

Dude, i am trying to be respectful to you as much as possible, i dont like to go down to your level of ignorance when communicating in a international forum. I lost my cool ones and got banned very rightly so.

There is a thing call "mutual respect". The way you post things at me is incredibly rude and confrontational. For you it may be nonsense but i make my arguments based on my point of view and experiences. Non i can respact that fact they may not go with your logic which is fine, we are different people. We uave different backgrounds. But if you dont have tolerance when it comes to dealing with different views, its never going to be a productive adult conversation.

Even in you last post where you reply me twice, its clear to anyone how personal you attack me compared with other posters you have a different opinion of.

I have nothing more to say to you mate. Honestly its redicules[DOUBLEPOST=1522311782][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh yes 100% with you there

Adult to adult..

You can’t base an argument on quotes such as:

Big Ant don’t like cricket gamers,
RLL patch came quicker

You have absolutely no idea if that’s true.

It’s actually not true.

So therefore your just making wild assumptions. Which continues to fuel the same ongoing conversation.

Keep it factual... Has there been a gap between patches? Yes

Is there being a patch worked on? Yes.

Are you irritated? Yes

It’s not aimed at you, I wouldn’t take it personal.

I wish I bought the game now. The price of the game is less than 50% of the amount I paid 6 months back. The gameplay/features are the same from release till date.
Feel like the 50% I paid was for the love and curiosity I have on the game and of course to support @BigAntStudios

Hell Yes, people Could have saved lot of cash and frustration and time making the sliders happy!!
Frustrating till now.A big no to pre-orders for BA Product.

I also keep hearing people talk about the price.

The amount of times I have paid top dollar for a shit arse game it’s crazy.

COD WW2 didn’t work for the first month pretty much and that on a whole another level.

If you know your going to get this irritated and this wound up over a game after shelling out 50 notes then maybe just don’t. Wait a bit. Read reviews. Wait for a sale.

That's with almost every game. (Right, not with DBC though). I'm sure BA does appreciate all those who has bough it early or pre-ordered and all those who have bought it later as well. At the same time, never regret the love you have given to someone, :p, but I still feel your pain. I don't think anyone who is a gamer and loves cricket could actually deny buying it at launch. The reviews were great, the beta feedback was amazing. The game is definitely one of the best cricket game. No denying that. But 3 months is definitely kinda long and I understand not everyone would have that patience though. So I get it where you are coming from. Hope the new patch turns out great for everyone.

I also keep hearing people talk about the price.

The amount of times I have paid top dollar for a shit arse game it’s crazy.

COD WW2 didn’t work for the first month pretty much and that on a whole another level.

If you know your going to get this irritated and this wound up over a game after shelling out 50 notes then maybe just don’t. Wait a bit. Read reviews. Wait for a sale.

If they had patched the game within the first couple of months to make it playable, as per your COD example, I wouldn't be complaining. My patience has expired. 6 months is unacceptable.

Adult to adult..

You can’t base an argument on quotes such as:

Big Ant don’t like cricket gamers,
RLL patch came quicker

You have absolutely no idea if that’s true.

It’s actually not true.

So therefore your just making wild assumptions. Which continues to fuel the same ongoing conversation.

Keep it factual... Has there been a gap between patches? Yes

Is there being a patch worked on? Yes.

Are you irritated? Yes

It’s not aimed at you, I wouldn’t take it personal.
I get where your coming from. And i have no problem taking your opinion about whats going on with the game as well. YES i dont have facts . This is a genaral forum so i thought we can have a opinion based on fair speculation. Now you guys are involved in the process, which is wonderful. But most of us are not. So basically if we all have to have 100% facts when posting that just leave handful of people who can post things and rest of us will need to just read your posts. Again this is not personal at you. Like one before me post, you the beta testers and PC dont owes us anything at all.

I get where your coming from. And i have no problem taking your opinion about whats going on with the game as well. YES i dont have facts . This is a genaral forum so i thought we can have a opinion based on fair speculation. Now you guys are involved in the process, which is wonderful. But most of us are not. So basically if we all have to have 100% facts when posting that just leave handful of people who can post things and rest of us will need to just read your posts. Again this is not personal at you. Like one before me post, you the beta testers and PC dont owes us anything at all.

Yeah all my point was, if you stick to facts then no one can come back at you and the conversation is worthwhile.

If it’s just speculation people are going to correct you or shut it down.

If they had patched the game within the first couple of months to make it playable, as per your COD example, I wouldn't be complaining. My patience has expired. 6 months is unacceptable.

I have never really argued that fact. To be honest your posts always make sense.

I’m just more on the line of, these guys can huff and puff as much as they want. Makes no difference.

Don’t get me wrong your posts are infrequent. But if was so angered that I spent everyday on here moaning. I’d be taking it back or getting some fresh air. Not healthy!!

Yeah all my point was, if you stick to facts then no one can come back at you and the conversation is worthwhile.

If it’s just speculation people are going to correct you or shut it down.
My friend i was not bothered about correcting me. When you corracted me did i snapped at you. No i may be wrong . Am not perfect never will be. I was talking about one individual clearly and concictantly attacking me personally. You may not agree with me but i dont think thats very fair.

My friend i was not bothered about correcting me. When you corracted me did i snapped at you. No i may be wrong . Am not perfect never will be. I was talking about one individual clearly and concictantly attacking me personally. You may not agree with me but i dont think thats very fair.

Yeah I didn’t mean me...

I guess it’s hard to read stuff that’s not true and not correct it

Yeah I didn’t mean me...

I guess it’s hard to read stuff that’s not true and not correct it
Your not getting my point about correcting vs consistently bullying some one.

Thats fine. Never mind ! Lets move on

Hope you guys are making headway. And i saw some horrible comments on your YouTube channel, thats just sick and total BS . Sorry about that

I have never really argued that fact. To be honest your posts always make sense.

I’m just more on the line of, these guys can huff and puff as much as they want. Makes no difference.

Don’t get me wrong your posts are infrequent. But if was so angered that I spent everyday on here moaning. I’d be taking it back or getting some fresh air. Not healthy!!

Yeah you have a point. I don't intend to spend the rest of my days lingering on this forum moaning about Big ant. That would be pretty pathetic.

However I have found the process of slamming them on this forum therapeutic and it's given me some closure to a disappointing experience. It's not just that the game is below standard. It's more that the behaviour of Big ant had been so unethical. They have basically outright lied about providing this game wirh 'exceptional post release support and factoring that into the premium price point'. Thats what has angered me.

I've made my views clear anyway and will go and get some fresh air now

Users who are viewing this thread