Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Your not getting my point about correcting vs consistently bullying some one.

Thats fine. Never mind ! Lets move on

Hope you guys are making headway. And i saw some horrible comments on your YouTube channel, thats just sick and total BS . Sorry about that

It was good old DJ! Bless him.

Are you saying 1.04 had a better batting system?

Unfortunately there is no way to go back to a previous patch if you have already updated to the latest. (PS4 that is).

Yeah IMO it did, had really good India Vs SouthAfrica Test matches on it. I remember having a really good test match with India needing 420, and I was down 80 for 4, installed the latest patch mid way, and Pandya scored 200 to win India the match, knew it rightaway that the game is broken

Yeah IMO it did, had really good India Vs SouthAfrica Test matches on it. I remember having a really good test match with India needing 420, and I was down 80 for 4, installed the latest patch mid way, and Pandya scored 200 to win India the match, knew it rightaway that the game is broken
Since then all the batsman are on fire and are scoring tons at will.

Those who complain about batting being easy, I hope you are playing on the most difficult level. Only then do you have a right to complain.

I play on medium and have a reasonable challenge. I don't play with aerial markers which IMO makes the game much less pre- meditated.

Fair enough, Easy mode is ridiculously easy but that's why they have other difficulty levels.

I'm not sure about standard controls and how batting is with them. I'm more of a "Classic man".

Hmm, bad decision to update then. Btw IMO Hardik Pandya does have talent to score 200 . That one innings against South Africa during the test match, did show some good evidence of his talent. But does lack consistency though.[DOUBLEPOST=1522315509][/DOUBLEPOST]
Since then all the batsman are on fire and are scoring tons at will.
Fortunately the six hitting has been fixed in the new patch (as per Beta update). But once settled in should become easier.

Those who complain about batting being easy, I hope you are playing on the most difficult level. Only then do you have a right to complain.

I play on medium and have a reasonable challenge. I don't play with aerial markers which IMO makes the game much less pre- meditated.

Fair enough, Easy mode is ridiculously easy but that's why they have other difficulty levels.

I'm not sure about standard controls and how batting is with them. I'm more of a "Classic man".
It is easier to hit sixes even at higher difficulty levels. You still need to pre-meditate(play early), that's how the game is designed currently. But even that is being fixed with the new patch. The ability to play late and hence without any HUDs, is the best thing I have heard from Beta so far.

One main issue with the patches being this late is that people who want a good game at the start of release with say 2-3 patches wouldnt experience the game to the best it could..And with all these changes brought in with the patches after all these months wouldnt be experienced by those people as many would have sold the game as they feel not getting best for their price which to me is loss of customers..Personally have seen many console players sell their games faster than expected..

It is easier to hit sixes even at higher difficulty levels. You still need to pre-meditate(play early), that's how the game is designed currently. But even that is being fixed with the new patch. The ability to play late and hence without any HUDs, is the best thing I have heard from Beta so far.
Yes that's right, its what I am waiting for as well.

One main issue with the patches being this late is that people who want a good game at the start of release with say 2-3 patches wouldnt experience the game to the best it could..And with all these changes brought in with the patches after all these months wouldnt be experienced by those people as many would have sold the game as they feel not getting best for their price which to me is loss of customers..Personally have seen many console players sell their games faster than expected..
You are right. And don't think anyone outside of PC is actually aware that there is patch being worked upon. Unless all the Ashes Players are here already.
I did see ads on OLX for Ashes. For a minute I thought of informing that there is a patch incoming, but then decided against it. You never know, might be someone from here or even worse, might just hold me responsible. But it's sad to see the ads anyways.

Yes that's right, its what I am waiting for as well.
Honestly I wasn't expecting them to make that change though. Gives hope and belief that BA is not just doing it for the sake of releasing a patch. There is definitely more to it. But being able to know what's being worked upon, does gives some kind of happy feeling (lack of better word) though there is delay.

You are right. And don't think anyone outside of PC is actually aware that there is patch being worked upon. Unless all the Ashes Players are here already.
I did see ads on OLX for Ashes. For a minute I thought of informing that there is a patch incoming, but then decided against it. You never know, might be someone from here or even worse, might just hold me responsible. But it's sad to see the ads anyways.
How many ads did you see..:facepalm

Yeah agree with you turning the marker off helps with the experience. Have tried Pro cam with Timing at 20, to help the make the experience challenging, but that's just feels artificial not organic where you are genuinely making a mistake to lose wickets, or a beauty you can't anything about. I play with Classic control, Hardest (If not using custom difficulty) Legend

Users who are viewing this thread