Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Beta tester plz confirm if edges while batting still occur with custom gameplay modifiers like bowling pace min 80 etc.
Similarly while bowling do you get enough edges with custom physics modifier

Regarding edges, I liked how Dbc 14 has them, even a 100 rated batsman had to gain some confidence and spend some time on the crease to get going,

Also after watching the latest beta videos, I feel running by human Batsman is still 2 fast, easy singles in the inner ring.

@WealeyH @Llewelynf @Dutch
I have one question on batting. Are you guys getting edges while batting with batsman having overall rating > 80 or 85?
Yes. I am getting varied edges across the board. Batting now for me is honestly superb. I am currently playing a test match on a tough green pitch. I am 36/4. AI only made 92. Gonna be fun.

Yes. I am getting varied edges across the board. Batting now for me is honestly superb. I am currently playing a test match on a tough green pitch. I am 36/4. AI only made 92. Gonna be fun.

Can you leave short balls without being hit in this build? I mean....are the leaves being looked at in any way or is this off the table?

Is there any specific feedback on career anywhere? Or will improvements in career mode only be seen through the general improvements to how the game plays?

You duck..

You don't have an issue with leaving the ball? I get hit all the time trying to duck. Try playing a few leaves to short balls. It's random if you duck or not. I'm just curious if it's being looked at in the patch. If not, fair enough.

You don't have an issue with leaving the ball? I get hit all the time trying to duck. Try playing a few leaves to short balls. It's random if you duck or not. I'm just curious if it's being looked at in the patch. If not, fair enough.

No, although, it may of been tweaked and not mentioned as Iv not had much of an issue with it

It is a bit weird that we lost a bunch of leave animations in Ashes compared to the DBC games too.

Users who are viewing this thread