Asia Cup 2008

Yusuf has showed he can 'Big Hit' against the best bowlers in the world. Surely he can combine that with consistency.

dude sloggers are never consistant like afridi if they get going then the other is team on the ropes but if not then u r team in on the ropes

I am surprised Dhoni did not pitched in for Gony. RP is crap and so crap that it stinks from UP to Punjab.

You mean Hyderabad to Punjab. Uttar Pradesh?

I still thik Yusuf is the sort of player who will be a consistent big hitter.

Yousuf will be permanent in ODI now.

No one is ever permanent in ODI's except Sachin and Dhoni IMO

i say Pak Vs Ind final...but not sure who would win it...depends on the pitch and how well the play on that day really...not ruling out srilanka though...they got into the WC final after all

You mean Hyderabad to Punjab. Uttar Pradesh?

I still thik Yusuf is the sort of player who will be a consistent big hitter.

1. RP is from UP.
2. I LOL'd. I'm sorry, but I really don't think he will.

RP Singh has proved his inconsistency in conditions that do not give him assistance.

Personally I think Manpreet Gony would have been a far better option. Next season i'd go for Yomi.

YoMi had problem of short pitching but after bowling alongside McGrath he has improved 400%.

rp is good bpwler who isnt in the best of form but he is sure to bounce back but right now gony is a better bet.

I'd aslo go fo Sri Lanka because surely they can't play as bad as Pakistan did on Wednesday...

just say india will win if its india-sri lanka final... sri lanka have always been losing against india...

Users who are viewing this thread