Asia Cup March 2011/12

LOL, dude don't you know that India's got worlds most pathetic media. Always comes up with BS stuff.

There's absolutely no point in criticizing Saeed Ajmal's action. Seriously Indian media is pathetic. I don't know why they develop such things against Pakistan. The same channel was extremely happy when Saeed Ajmal trashed England with the Doosra and now they're yelling against him. I'd still say that India was not comfortable against Ajmal yesterday. It way Kohli's heroics who proved that he can play the world's best bowler easily.

I don't really care about this stuff. Shane Warne and Murali, two of the greatest spinners of all time went through the same controversy, that there actions were illegal but was it true? NO. Same goes for Ajmal, if ICC says that his bowling is legal then there is simply no point in criticizing his action or else what is ICC really for!

I don't really care about this stuff. Shane Warne and Murali, two of the greatest spinners of all time went through the same controversy, that there actions were illegal but was it true? NO. Same goes for Ajmal, if ICC says that his bowling is legal then there is simply no point in criticizing his action or else what is ICC really for!

Err pretty sure no one ever questioned Warne's action, only whether he had taken drugs for 2 years ;)

Imagine a match with India batsman by India bowlers. India would easily rack up 600 runs any day:p

and a game Between Pakistan Batsman and their bowlers. 46 allout? :D

You mean like the Ranji trophy where people like Jadeja score triple hundreds? ;)

India won the match because of Kohli's individual brilliance.

As a team, they are in Shambles.

Proof: See India's batting on Real cricket Pitches in Australia in 8 Innings:

Dravid 68, 10, 5, 29, 9, 47, 1, 25
GrandPa 73, 32, 41, 80, 15, 8 25, 13

Wait, Sachin is grandpa to you? Then what is Dravid? Great Grand Pa?

----------

Warne was never questioned for his action. Don't put that on Warne. He has probably one of the most smooth flowing and beautiful bowling action among spinners.

I've never been a fan of Murali's action. I hate watching bowlers who have abnormal actions even if that abnormality is unavoidable. They just should not exist in cricket.

I've never been a fan of Murali's action. I hate watching bowlers who have abnormal actions even if that abnormality is unavoidable. They just should not exist in cricket.

Good lord... This is the second time you've posted something that sounds awfully similar to a one time German chancellor...

Whine. Ajmal is here to stay.

Really a big game for Bangladesh. If they can win it shows they can consistently compete with the bigger nations atleast in Bangladesh, otherwise the India game was another false dawn.

For me Pakistan's bowling attack, in ODIs at least is the best. I wouldn't say that for tests. But, Kohli was magnificent. He was a class above everyone else, having just seen Hafeez and Jamshed make centuries. I've been banging on about Kohli's ODI credentials for ages now and was recently stunned but Indian fans criticising him. He is here to stay.

But Pakistan were simply having a warm up for the final :p

Nothing to confuse its the previous year results shows that our bowling is best.isnt ajmal the best bowler in icc ranking

Whine. Ajmal is here to stay.

Really a big game for Bangladesh. If they can win it shows they can consistently compete with the bigger nations atleast in Bangladesh, otherwise the India game was another false dawn.

Ajmal is not the problem. His action is correct when he bowls off-spin.

But when all off-spinners bowl the "Doosra", eyebrows are raised.

Users who are viewing this thread