Asia Cup March 2011/12

Iqbal and Shakib seem to play like that all the time, and they're the only ones who consistently make scores for Bangladesh, so have at it I say.

iqbal may have fallen but deserves a pat on the back, he came into this comp in rubbish form, stuck at the crease and eeked the runs out instead and has got himself back into touch. 3 50s, the best opener in the whole comp so far. (also, I think it's his 23rd birthday today)

not too bad for bng yet but they will need nassir to continue his good form. mahmadullah and mortaza are capable of hitting quick runs at the death so nassir and shakib just need to be responsible and put them in position.

It will be unfair if Bangladesh loose from hereon, they have played quality cricket throughout the tournament and deserve to go in the finals more than any other team, they played well even against Pakistan, but couldn't finish the game off.

well, SL are favourites now. rahim going for 1 cost bng, they just don't have the depth to be able to expect their no. 6 or 7 to make a 50 and only mortaza makes runs in their tail.

I'd say the next 30 or so runs has to come at no loss for them to stand a chance, they need to put themselves in touching distance before the tail comes in.

Well Bangladesh should win this easily. 68 needed in 85 and 5 wickets in hand. Its damn easy.

----------

Well thats the final nail! Malinga does not even want to catch that and misfields there!! Shows the commitment towards the game.

Its going to be Bangladesh vs Pakistan finals and Pakistan to life the cup.

----------

fearsome tweak you Lakmal

if ban wins this one,i am not sure that we'll beat them.i would rather support ban to win the cup.they are really looking a different team in this

I am seriously disappointed by Sri Lanka not because they are now losing to Bangladesh and kicking India out again but they seem ???? .

tweaking you give 3 four run leg byes?

----------

and what more batting powerplay is left

Hossain and Mahmullah can bat good so I'd still say Bangladesh have an edge but with Malinga's few overs left, you never know! Really impressed with Bangladesh's show this series.

What you still feel Bangladesh will lose? 38 from 61 balls man!! We should pack our bags and come back tonight itself :p

BTW I feel this head to head rule will be out soon :spy

SL is missing Angelo Mathews big time. They missed him back in Australia and they are missing him in Bangladesh too. Senanayake bowled beautifully though. I think as the team is almost sure to lose, why not try and bowl Malinga from an end and Dilshan (as Senanayake, a spinner has been good) from the other end? Its nothing really to lose for SL.

Users who are viewing this thread