Australia and Pakistan in UAE

Well, last match he was the opener. And since Marsh is injured and Hopes did well as opener in the previous ODI, I believe he will open next match again.

Well another spinner gets reported during a series involving Aussies. I don't know if you guys noticed or not, during the first ODI Shane watson was furious when he got beaten once or twice by Ajmal's doosra. I sensed he was complaining against his action. Anyways lets hope Ajmal gets cleared. I dont think his action is that bad when you consider few of other blokes around the world

Our rotation system continues, Hilfy and Clark are back in for Bollinger and Laughlin. I hope Bollinger gets the next 2 games as would like to see if he can continue his debut performance.

They've usually batted well against Malik, but he has bowled insanely accurately and is getting heaps of turn. His length isn't full enough to drive, but nearly every ball threatens the stumps. There's not really a safe way to play that for runs. Afridi and Ajmal on the other hand could probably be taken on a bit more if the batsmen were confident.

Suprised Ajmal has been called upon. He has a pretty authentic action. I don't see the problem. Its beyond coincidence now. Personally speaking. Anyway Australia in trouble. Spin and disciplined bowling doing the trick. The fielding is far more intense. Clarke needs to play through. Him or Ferguson. Can't rely on anyone else.

Watching Aussies getting pwned, againt not even our such great bowlers.

TBH, I think we've got enough runs to defend. I don't think the Pakistani batting lineup is good enough to chase down this reasonably low total.

On a sidenote, the 17 year old Ahmed Shehzad looks almost identical to one of the Australian selectors, Jamie Cox.

What did Australia eventually score in the 3rd ODI? Because cricinfo and cricbuzz are messed up with their scorecards.

LOL the fact, Ahmed Shehzad is same age as me, and he's playing cricket againt Australia. damn.

Very stupid stereotype? There is no need to get your undies in a bunch, usy. I'm suprised that you claim that you aren't good enough, you seem like you're a very confident young man.

Anyways when is this run chase going to get under way. I want see this Shehzad fellow bat. I remember seeing a picture of him when he was 14 and he already had a massive beard. =/

what about cricinfo?

It had big problems with updating the scorecard. It was stopped for half an hour or even longer. They had problems with the Deccan Chargers vs Chennai match also.

Users who are viewing this thread