Australia and Pakistan in UAE

I had a feeling that Pakistan might screw up the good partnership and they showed it today.

Shehzad is a pretty good batsman. He is 17 years old and scored more runs against Australian bowlers then the senior batsmen.

What happened with the third umpire?

ZexyZahid added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

I tracked back the cricinfo commentary and I saw this:

'26.1 Hauritz to Shoaib Malik, no run, appeal for stumping, beat the outside edge, played inside the line and was done in by the straighter one, his foot is just behind the line as he lunged forward, Haddin clipped off the bails and was confident that was out, but replays indicate he was just in

Almost a comedy there, the third umpire hit the red button first and the Australians had started celebrating, only to turn to the big screen and see a NOT OUT flash immediately after.'

Interesting use of our bowlers, Clark only got 3 overs and Hilfy 6. Could understand Hilfy but Clark needs all the time he can get. Doesn't look like we can read much into the bowling efforts as these pitches and the Pakistan batsmen seem to make them look better than they are.

Also get North in for Dussey hes finished.

What happend to Mishbah-Ul-Haq, he used to be a really great batsman and now he's struggling to even hit the ball.

Wow. Misbah needs to be dropped after that shot. Bring in Fawad Alam, and that change in itself should give Pakistan a win on Friday.

If Pakistan win on Friday, its all to play for on Sunday - will be a cracker I think.

From 3-107 in the 25th over,how did Pakistan lose ?

I had a feeling that they were too conservative,played very slowly.

Wow. Misbah needs to be dropped after that shot. Bring in Fawad Alam, and that change in itself should give Pakistan a win on Friday.

If Pakistan win on Friday, its all to play for on Sunday - will be a cracker I think.

Brett Lee has arrived too :D

thats the dumbest thing I ever read on the internet, how does it feel the be the author of that?

usy added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Nice to know Ricky Ponting won't be watching tonight's match - His currently at an AFL match.

He's missing some great cricket, :banana2

Man someone is going to die out there today, 43 degrees wow.

A desert show again after Pakistan was bundle out on 197
who will win now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread