Australia in England - 2009 Ashes Tour

What will be the result of The Ashes?

• Total voters
It was actually the most factual thing on this page. Fact. Or 'Facht' as rafa would say.

evertonfan added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

And more often than not England actually manages to end up atleast second best in some competition!

We finish second best a lot of the time. What's your point son?

And more often than not England actually manages to end up atleast second best in some competition!

*Highfive* :D

Hopefully England puts up a good fight this time, it's always fun to see a charged up England side, especially in the Ashes.

Cricketman added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

We'll see...I reckon Englands wickets are cream cakes at the moment. So lets see it.

YUS, back from the dead I see?

Welcome back, Jordan. :)

Australia should know all about being second. That's where they were in the test rankings after the saffers turning them over at home...

Australia should know all about being second. That's where they were in the test rankings after the saffers turning them over at home...
I don't want to here any Englishman talking down about Australian Cricket...

When was the last time you guys were actually second in the Test rankings anyways?

I don't want to here any Englishman talking down about Australian Cricket...

When was the last time you guys were actually second in the Test rankings anyways?
2005. What a glorious year.

2005. What a glorious year.
Haha, nearly half a decade ago. It's funny you English are still celebrating that victory after all these years? Ah well, sorry, you guys aren't used to success in Cricket, so excuse me for my harsh words. :cool:

Haha, nearly half a decade ago. It's funny you English are still celebrating that victory after all these years? Ah well, sorry, you guys aren't used to success in Cricket, so excuse me for my harsh words. :cool:
It was the last time we had the Ashes here, it wasn't that long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread