Australia in England - 2009 Ashes Tour

What will be the result of The Ashes?

• Total voters
Well a small cricket club in Hampshire have offered the Ozzers a game next Sunday because the British Legion cancelled. :p They have to be warned though it's ?35 for teas.

Those scones must be very very good. Don't offer Michael Clarke any of those treats. It could upset her complexion.

Yes folks, I am officially part of the "Michael Clarke Is a Smug Big Girl's Blouse" league. I believe we'll win the Ashes despite his girly tendencies (like using his wife's moisturiser and sitting down to do a piss).

June

24-27 v Sussex, Hove Australia

July

1-4 v England Lions, Worcester Australia

8-12 1st Test, Cardiff Australia

16-20 2nd Test, Lord's Australia

24-26 v Northants, Northampton Australia

30-3 Aug 3rd Test, Edgbaston Australia

August

7-11 4th Test, Headingley Australia

15-16 v Kent, Canterbury Australia

20-24 5th Test, The Oval Australia

28 ODI v Scotland, Edinburgh Australia

30 Twenty20 international, Old Trafford Australia

September

1 Twenty20 international, Old Trafford (d/n) Australia

4 1st ODI, The Oval Australia

6 2nd ODI, Lord's Australia

9 3rd ODI, Rose Bowl (d/n) Australia

12 4th ODI, Lord's Australia

15 5th ODI, Trent Bridge (d/n) Australia

17 6th ODI, Trent Bridge (d/n) Australia

20 7th ODI, Riverside Australia

Winners in bold.

absolute genius mate, good to see you being realistic!!

To be fair, I sit down to have a piss as well. It's easier to read that way and you don't stain the seat.

evertonfan added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

pietersen really should take a rest and get fresh for the ashes. He is having a back injury and an achilles injury.

OMFGWTF rly?!!1!

KP should just go and buy some Biltong and watch the Ashes from home.

I blame Michael Clarke's gayness and ambition to be a spokesmodel for Chanel perfumes and Oil of Ulan for this sudden outburst of English optimism.
Now if you blokes wouldn't mind, if you see the namby non-drinking ponce out and about, smash him in the face with a GM bat for me. Several times. It may help his nads to drop.

Thanks.

I blame Michael Clarke's gayness and ambition to be a spokesmodel for Chanel perfumes and Oil of Ulan for this sudden outburst of English optimism.
Now if you blokes wouldn't mind, if you see the namby non-drinking ponce out and about, smash him in the face with a GM bat for me. Several times. It may help his nads to drop.

Thanks.
Yeah but he's in decent form with the bat at least...

We clearly beat your team on playboyness. I mean just look at all of them (well most of them). Stuart Broad aint called Westlife for nothing. And Jimmy Anderson was even in 'More' magazine last week!

Damn, if KP's out we'll only win 4-0. That sucks. Unfortunately for Australia KP will be fit. He could be fit for today's T20 game against Pakistan, so I seriously doubt he'll be injured for a game starting in a few weeks time. Same with Fred, he'll be fit as well, he's already bowling for Lancs. Could see him bowling in the background on Sky this morning.

Didn't he take an injection for that game?

Users who are viewing this thread