Australia in England - 2009 Ashes Tour

What will be the result of The Ashes?

• Total voters
Presumeably the BNP will also be sending KP back to South Africa. Voters need to be better informed of the consequences of their votes.

Presumeably the BNP will also be sending KP back to South Africa. Voters need to be better informed of the consequences of their votes.
It did look weird when KP was singing along to the national anthem yesterday.

I was talking to punk a months ago about the ashes. He said England will win the first match then it will just rain. :p Geez that would suck though.

Painkillers to get Pietersen through Ashes | Cricket News | Global | Cricinfo.com

Kevin Pietersen will have pain-killing injections to play in the Ashes as he is unable to take rest during a crowded calendar. Pietersen is suffering from a back injury which has been diagnosed by the England medical team as affecting his achilles

I bet you he will miss at least one test.

Apart from the Ashes, Pietersen's commitments this year include a tour in November of his native South Africa as well as the Champions League in October where he is expected to captain the Bangalore Royal Challengers.

He finds the Champions League important?

Time to find some extra Tour matches :) Lee and Clark badly need some FC matches under their belt and it would be good to give Hilfy a chance to keep his spot.

Well a small cricket club in Hampshire have offered the Ozzers a game next Sunday because the British Legion cancelled. :p They have to be warned though it's ?35 for teas.

The champions league is the biggest joke in world sport, if Pietersen plays through pain and then injures himself for the Saffie tour I'd never play him again.

Pietersen really should take a rest and get fresh for the Ashes. He is having a back injury and an achilles injury.

Users who are viewing this thread