Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
England of to a flying start. Great run rate aswell. Australia needs wickets now or else it will be too late.

:)

Tait bowling around 90 MPH. And these no balls could hurt Australia in the end.

England off to a flying start , just what australia did not need , no arguements of whos having a better session and day , all you people said which team gets the better day will win this game , and ENGLAND is getting the better day , not yet but they will.

ridiculous bowling by tait , giving so many no-balls.

Indiangod said:
ridiculous bowling by tait , giving so many no-balls.
Why have a go at Tait? He's bowled as many as Lee and 3 less than Kasper

Warnie does it again, ordinary shot by Strauss

now up to 16 no balls!

At this rate extras will be 50+ by stumps..

Without tempting fate,...the Aussie bowling attack looks very average, unless something major happens, i think they will struggle to take 20 wickets.

WICKET OFF A NO-BALL !!!!!!

LOL !!!!

17...no wait..18 no-balls..

shall we have a spread bet on how many no-balls by end of play?

my guess is 30.

good start by England 129-1. Strauss gone for 35 B Warne C Hayden. Done a little bit by the pace if anything. Trescothick 62* including a lovely six off of Warne. Vaughan 14* including a first ball four off of Warne.

Tait's action is a bit slumped, it needs to be remodelled or he could have back problems.

Annihilation66 said:
dammit why does Vaughn always have to win the toss

Well actually he didn't as Ponting called so really Ponting lost the toss. lost an a somewhere.

Eddie said:
10 runs (or more) off his second over..looks just the same as he did in Durham last year..

Also he looks like he chucks the ball..anyone for baseball?

His actions fine in my book and i was looking closely.

Last year for Durham his figures. in CC.

vs Essex 6-0-63-0
Vs Lancashire iirc 12-0-113-0

:D

I have a feeling that Aussies cant retain the Ashes this year. Its time for a change now and the credit should go to England. Australian r finding it difficult to get the wickets. Hard time for Australian bowlers and thats the key for the remaining part of the series. McGrath is the key bowler and they miss him dearly.

:cheers

Lee got Tresco out off a no ball. I was so pissed. Thats happened so many times this series.

The pitch is so slow and flat. Best batting pitch. Par score 500 1st innings. Can't wait to see Australia bat.

Last edited:
No-ones fault it's slowe it's been very wet in nottingham lately. The bowlers deserved to take a wicket off a no ball to teach themselves a lesson.

Yep England got the advantage but its a very very good batting pitch. even i could play against people when the ball get to me at 60 mph. Slow surface. Australia will get as many runs as England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread