Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the game continues lets hope the english batsmen can keep the pressure on and get a nice total. trescothick going nicley lets hope he breaks 2 records today a century against australia and one at trent bridge also another captains innings will do nicley

the english are praying for rain and doing the rain dance *quick all aussies follow me lets run away before they get us with those whips*

langerrox said:
the english are praying for rain and doing the rain dance *quick all aussies follow me lets run away before they get us with those whips*
If anyone wants rain, it's the Aussies. England need to win a test to get the Ashes back. Australia will be happy if the test match is rained off.

Once again the aussies are putting on a disappointing performance. Without mcGrath the aussies are getting hammered. And Tait isnt giving the english batsmen any trouble. :(

langerrox said:

lol.......i think its the other way around. How can u say that ? its ridiculous. Well said, Andrew.

:cheers

Last edited:
Pace-Ace said:
Once again the aussies are putting on a disappointing performance. Without mcGrath the aussies are getting hammered. And Tait isnt giving the english batsmen any trouble. :(

Sorry i think hes taken 2 wickets so far

Vaughany dropped :eek: Or was it KP...either way a catch has been put down at gully(Hayden methinks)

2 quick wickets is what the australia needed despratley , but still its englands got the better of the 2 teams.

lol..Ponting bowling, but he's bowling well. 2 medians for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread