Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duncan Fletcher said:
The guys go off to excuse themselves - nature calls and they're replaced for an over.
It's astounding how only the bowlers need toilet breaks, and only ever when they've finished a spell.

EDIT: Six dropped catches out of six for Pietersen :D

Last edited:
Australia lead by 114 runs and one wicket left. I don't see Australia coming back in this match.

Kasprowicz gone after a good little partnership of 31. Australia lead by 114 runs with 1 wicket remaining. Lead of 175 is impossible now. Aus- 373/9 (120 overs). England right on top in this game to win.

jazz said:
i dought you get a lead of 175

you will be lucky if you get a lead of 120-30

we're there now, if they don't get rid of these two soon, they might hang around.

Omfg, The Stumps Are Rock Solid

this is ridiculous, would be funny if it's to do with the concept of preparing un-warne friendly pitches though.

What was Tait doing? Oh well, thats Game point now, only if we can knock it off.

:eek: Warne has two wickets in 2 overs, 37/2...

i knew england didnt have 2 good innings in them they havn't all series haha i predicted this as soon as vaughn chose to enforce follow on

Adster said:
i knew england didnt have 2 good innings in them they havn't all series haha i predicted this as soon as vaughn chose to enforce follow on

LOL at the smug Aussie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread