Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sureshot said:
hardly difficult.

Yet again we are getting bowled out by a drug cheat, i'm not surprised he spins it so much with all the remains of his fags on his hands.

Warne can spin it on anything to so it's almost irrelevant to him as he's that good, unfortunately. :crying
really tell when english supporters are nervous, have to make some poor joke about warney:) love ya ashes urn

It's lunch now. And still the match can go both ways.

How many people here skipped work and school here?

Well I'll be sleeping during school tomorrow, it'll finish at about 4:00-5:00 in the morning. Might take my first two periods off

Well this match better be good. I am missing some part of school now. So far it has fulfilled my expectations.

I really feel for Brett Lee. I thought he bowled incredibly well this morning for no reward.

Looks to be alot of turn in the deck, and variable bounce. I wouldn't be confident that we could chase down anything over 200 based upon our batting performances this series.

Let's hope we get a close finish here and see an end to this bloody summer. The Aussies need to get back home and do some soul searching.

squiz said:
Well I'll be sleeping during school tomorrow, it'll finish at about 4:00-5:00 in the morning. Might take my first two periods off

Your teachers will probably have been up all night as well...

very much the same squiz. ANyways its a tuesday tommorrow and i have sport so no worries. What a game, but the 2 dropped catches off pietersen could be costly.

squiz said:
Well I am extremely smart, beyond your wildest dreams...but I'm not a teacher:p

Smart enough to predict the result of this match?

That is a pretty save prediction.

Match is about to resume soon now. If England will be bowled out for the 60-65th over. There is still a match to be played for. Anything later would be difficult to chase for Australia.

yeh, the way hayden and langer played they looked excellent should be tight to top of the best series ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread