Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame Gilly for that, it was going straight to Hayden if not for his touch! We need someone to make a century in this innings, hopefully Tres, and if he gets support from Pietersen, Freddie and Collingwood, the game may be over.....hopefully!

Do these Aussies want to win the Ashes? The way they are playing, it does not look like it. Just watched Warne drop Pieterson off Lee :eek: You cant drop a guy like Pieterson twice and get with away it.

maybe they're all going for a drop each - so they can say it was a team effort to drop the ashes :D :D Warney just been hit for 2 sixes off KP.

p.s Tresco has just been trapped LBW by Warne :upray Come on Freddie :upray

this isn't good for the nerves......hahaha well worth taking a day off sick from work though ;) i've nearly ran out of beer and its only 10 past 12 - thats never good - doesn't help that i've got a wager on with my cousin in Mt Martha either.....

I can`t believe Iam supporting the Aussies !!!!! GO Aus GO !
Can Australia succeed in not following to the first series defeat since losing to India in 2001 ???
We`ll know in 5 hours time !

adthomp said:
where gonna keep theae ashes england choking as expected!

So are England choking or are Australia playing well and putting England under immense pressure to try and draw the series?
To say England are choking is not doing justice to a great Australian bowling performance.
England are not chokers, they have stood up to be counted in this series for the first time in years against Australia.
I see England scrambling to a 200 lead with an Aussie run chase in the last session of the day.

squiz said:
Flintoff Caught and Bowled! What a catch!!

hardly difficult.

Yet again we are getting bowled out by a drug cheat, i'm not surprised he spins it so much with all the remains of his fags on his hands.

squiz said:
This pitch is spinning an unbelievable amount, defending on the back foot against Warne = Loss of your wicket

Warne can spin it on anything to so it's almost irrelevant to him as he's that good, unfortunately. :crying

Sureshot said:
hardly difficult.

Yet again we are getting bowled out by a drug cheat, i'm not surprised he spins it so much with all the remains of his fags on his hands.

Warne can spin it on anything to so it's almost irrelevant to him as he's that good, unfortunately. :crying

Bit harsh that. Warne is pure class.

adthomp said:
where gonna keep theae ashes england choking as expected!

I'm not sure Aus would fare any better facing Shane Warne on this.
It's definitely a trend in the series; our second innings' have been very poor. A few of us would take a 200 lead right now...
That said my worry is that even with Super Fred running in the pitch doesn't do enough to help seamers and swing bowlers and only a top quality spinner could bowl a team out as Warne is doing. That said, who's to say Aus won't choke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread