Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for a english point of view it was certianley a good feeling, and by my mates reaction he is just relieved that englands finalley won the ashes back.

themuel1 said:
Mate, KP deserved Man of the match. Also, why should McGrath get an award for his last match on english soil?!

This is all about England and how they have regained the Ashes!!!

EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND!!!!!
This what I'm always complaining about. Batsmen get hundreds all the time. 10 wicket matches are god damn hard to get. Batsmen have all the fun :(

themuel1 said:
Mate, KP deserved Man of the match. Also, why should McGrath get an award for his last match on english soil?!

This is all about England and how they have regained the Ashes!!!

EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND!!!!!
BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF THE GREATES BOWLERS OF ALL TIME!!! THATS ****ING WHY.

NOT AN AWARD BUT AT LEAST AKNOWLEGEMENT FROM THE FANS LIKE WHAT WARNE GOT.

AND WARNE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONT IN THIS MATCH DESERVED IT MORE THAN KP! It was a great knock from him but lucky never the less

Im not too bothered about who's the best at the moment, its a time to celebrate now! Also being the best in the world isn't about points, and rankings and numbers or even beating the best team in the world, its about being at the top of the game for a long period doing it consistantly, just like Aus have done. :)

angryangy said:
The 5th wasn't thrilling. Well it was interesting up to the 3rd day. Then it was just crap.

I love bitter australians! :D

Can you hear the aussies sing, i cant hear a ******* thing! wooooooah, woooooah!

Annihilation66 said:
AND WARNE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONT IN THIS MATCH DESERVED IT MORE THAN KP! It was a great knock from him but lucky never the less

Yeah but I always say, its not a lucky innings if you get dropped, its bad fielding, getting a bad decision in your favour when you dont deserve it can be luck, but KP's innings was top class, and the fact that he was dropped is down to the fielders.

I wouldn't consider his massive 7 sixes lucky anyway :D

JamesyJames3 said:

Can you hear the aussies sing, i cant hear a ******* thing! wooooooah, woooooah!
lol i love how England fans are going mad. If australia won i dont think we would have seen open top bus tours parades etc in Australia if they retained the ashes :D

Annihilation66 said:
BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF THE GREATES BOWLERS OF ALL TIME!!! THATS ****ING WHY.

NOT AN AWARD BUT AT LEAST AKNOWLEGEMENT FROM THE FANS LIKE WHAT WARNE GOT.

Calm Down. He got acknowledged when they were walking off the pitch, Warne and McGrath walked side by side recieveing the same applause. I think the crowd liked Warne more though because he does not make stupid predictions at the start of the series, remember "5-0?"!

All great knocks have some luck attached!!!

JamesyJames3 said:

Well, come on, we're staying up till 4 in the morning to watch it, you aren't.

Also Jamesy i can hear the aussies singing. Or that might be the echo from the last 19 years :D.

Sorry all u other England fans thats just for Jamesy.

Lol! I dont give a damn! Screw the Aussies! WERE TOP OF THE WORLD! :D

ENGLAND VICTORY PARTY IN VB CHAT

First of all congrats to the Aussies for contributing to a great series. Secondly, I think Aus are still the best team in the world and will be until we beat Pakistan, India away, Sri Lanka, Pakistan at home and Aus again away.
Thirdly, WE JUST WON THE ASHES AND IT FEELS AMAZING!!!

lol enjoy it m8.

Just wait till you come to India. If u beat us u can have a go at me and i will say that England are the best team in the world.

man it would be funny if we dominated the super series now.

but more confusing than funny. even i'd be inclined to accuse us of match fixing.

imagine that, paying off the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread