Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao KP dont fall over with the champagne

The applause Warnie is getting is great. Although he aint happy cos they lost

Man, KP gets motm. It's such a batsman's game. That's Warnie's 4th ten wicket match he hasn't got motm for.

What a series. What a team. What a moment.

Congrats to Aus, Well Done England!!! :D

Ive always hated that Mambo No 5 song, but it kinda sticks in your mind and now gives me warm memories of Cricket :D

Last edited:
Yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
England, England,england!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What A Series, Especially The 2nd,3rd And 4th Test Match.
Congrats To England, Australia Shuld Great Spirit .

angryangy said:
Man, KP gets motm. It's such a batsman's game. That's Warnie's 4th ten wicket match he hasn't got motm for.
Exactly but i cant remember the motm going to a mamber of the losing side in any sport. Pretty stupid really. Also i think McGrath should have got some sort of award or reception as its his last match on English soil aswell.

Indiangod said:
Yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
England, England,england!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What A Series, Especially The 2nd,3rd And 4th Test Match.
Congrats To England, Australia Shuld Great Spirit .
The first one was a pretty interesting game, too, you know.

Lets just say all the games were thrilling to watch, and I have witnessed one of the greatest test series ever played.

Just becuase Englands retianed the ashes does not make them the best team in the world, they still have to beat India In India, and the Aussies in Australia.

Dont forget the world cup is 17 months away and its still a long way to go, anything can happen in those 17 months.

Annihilation66 said:
Exactly but i cant remember the motm going to a mamber of the losing side in any sport. Pretty stupid really. Also i think McGrath should have got some sort of award or reception as its his last match on English soil aswell.

Mate, KP deserved Man of the match. Also, why should McGrath get an award for his last match on english soil?!

This is all about England and how they have regained the Ashes!!!

EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread