Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tsyrmas said:
dont get too hasty poms. ur still versing us aussies, and thats one session out of the 75 in this series. and that was a terrible call by rudy keortzen!!!! he should never have given it out.
Who? Clarke was plum in front, what with the low bounce and all. So you can't possibly mean him..

m_vaughan said:
Nope. England are making it look like that.

England's pace attack is the best currently.

that is by far the stupidest thing i have ever heard. ur sayin flintoff jones harmison and hoggard beat dizzy lee kasper and mcgrath. *cough cough* issues

Respect

Ive been listening to the mouthy AUSSIES all summer you give us respect now we are serious we aint your bitch any more
TALK THE TALK
now lets see you

i dnt care what boof said, im a qualified umpire by the cricket australia standards, and i know no that there was enough doubt to give it not out sunshine. did u see rudy's face when he walked over to aleem??? u could tell hed made a mistake. he couldn't look hiom in the eye.

tsyrmas said:
ur sayin flintoff jones harmison and hoggard beat dizzy lee kasper and mcgrath. *cough cough* issues
yep.
Got to agree though about Clarke's lbw. I was very surprised it was given, looked to be going down leg to me, and hawkeye showed it was just clipping the top of leg, enough doubt not to give it. But, hey ho, never mind eh? I'm sure your lot will get a few go your way too throughout the series.

Last edited:
squiz said:
It's nearly time to goto sleep, not sure I will be able to, or if i do I'll be having nightmares

Take some asparin AUSSIE you gotta SORE HEAD

ZoraxDoom said:
Who? Clarke was plum in front, what with the low bounce and all. So you can't possibly mean him..

excuses coming allready don't worry.

The umpire sees it once and once only at full speed. The viewers see it 5 times in slow mo.

Looked plum first up imo.

squiz said:
I might just reminisce on the previous 15 years :)

Edited :D

yup

Sureshot said:
excuses coming allready don't worry.

The umpire sees it once and once only at full speed. The viewers see it 5 times in slow mo.

Looked plum first up imo.

i watched it live on the tv, and i know that that is different but as soon as i saw it, i gave it not ouit.

squiz said:
I might just reminisce on the previous 15 years :)

finnaly a little support the aussies round here. thanx mate

If (and not only if) Australia loses this match they may consider bringing some batsmen in who are in form, like Hussey and Symonds. Martyn and Clarke didn't do great things yet.

Well Aus aren't going well at the moment are they.Ahh,but that doesn't matter any more,i'm not assosciated to them any more.I will remain aloof!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread