Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm everyone saw that mate!! Very unlucky Langer.

Briggsey said:
Here come the excuses!!! Whats been done has been done live with it mate! and take defeat graciously :p
Well you'll have to teach me how to do that, I'm very inexperienced, and you seem to be a master at it :p

Bloody Aussie's shut the hell up! Youve had your time, now time for pom dominance!! :) I bet it you get a lucky decision you wont be voiceing your opinions!!!

LOL! hey cmon aussies behave like champions ;)

else everyone with think that you are ooooovvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd

:D

tsyrmas said:
lol, ok. i still rekon aussies will win

yeah i still have a belief australia can win but the poms are really pressurising australia.

second session starts now. Cant wait!!

omg, u are the whinging poms, coz we arent poms, and we dnt whinge. if it was the other way round woould u be sayin "well aussies played well"? didnt think so. HUH!!!! the commentaters on ch. 4 sed it would have been not out for clarke had the umpire got it right. so all u that dissagree SHUT UR FAT SS!

my mate scott hates flintoof and harmison coz they r such ******s, i tend to agree.

flintoff has been no balled 5 timews, shoulda been six but he got lucky on the langer wicket ball. the ch 4 pom commentater is the most biast sum of a bitch iv ever heard. he sed itsbout time england got sumthin there way, and that we r bullys etc. if he wants a job in the media he should be a little less biast. i guess u poms r all the same

m_vaughan said:
AaaHaahaa :rtfl:rtfl
I just soiled my pants laughing reading stuff like this!:rtfl

lol, go get toilet trained and then clean ur teeth. i once met an english dentist, then i woke up :D <------- there called teeth, u poms shoud take care of em

tsyrmas said:
flintoff has been no balled 5 timews, shoulda been six but he got lucky on the langer wicket ball. the ch 4 pom commentater is the most biast sum of a bitch iv ever heard. he sed itsbout time england got sumthin there way, and that we r bullys etc. if he wants a job in the media he should be a little less biast. i guess u poms r all the same
The Channel 9 morons have been doing this for ages. So whats the harm if one pom decides to do the same, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread