Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
m_vaughan said:
Yeah Yeah whatever dude...in about 15 minutes time, you'll be saying something about Warne, then in less than hour something about McGrath's batting ability.
Talk them up? No, just watch instead.

tsyrmas said:
omg, u are the whinging poms, coz we arent poms, and we dnt whinge. if it was the other way round woould u be sayin "well aussies played well"? didnt think so. HUH!!!! the commentaters on ch. 4 sed it would have been not out for clarke had the umpire got it right. so all u that dissagree SHUT UR FAT SS!

my mate scott hates flintoof and harmison coz they r such ******s, i tend to agree.
1) Learn to spell.

2) Cool down - this applies to everybody. This topic is almost out of hand.

Warne on 25. Warne, really did some excellent stuff with his bat in the County Season. He hit his first ever century and he has already two under his belt.

I just came back from the pub at lunch, warne is going to be out soon, mark my words. :)

tsyrmas said:
omg, u are the whinging poms, coz we arent poms, and we dnt whinge. if it was the other way round woould u be sayin "well aussies played well"? didnt think so. HUH!!!! the commentaters on ch. 4 sed it would have been not out for clarke had the umpire got it right. so all u that dissagree SHUT UR FAT SS!

my mate scott hates flintoof and harmison coz they r such ******s, i tend to agree.

The commentators being Geoff Boycott (does not accept Hawkeye as ever being right) and Michael Slater (Australian).

They said the ball could have easily drifted wide of leg stump, but then it could easily have contiued it's course!

The_gas said:
I just came back from the pub at lunch, warne is going to be out soon, mark my words. :)

You were right. Warne is out now.

This calls for a celebration, tonight i will drink untill i vomite. Can i come out of my room now Uncle Squiz? :)

Don't celebrate to much. Australia might give a bowling performance of their own.

Another wicket has fallen. Lee is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread