Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZexyZahid said:
Don't celebrate to much. Australia might give a bowling performance of their own.

Another wicket has fallen. Lee is gone.

Well im hoping we will give there bowler's some respect. Something they havent done to ours and its cost them.

Gillespie is out. Harmison gets five wickets. All out for 190 before the end of the second session.

:D

5-43 for Harmison McGrath wore one on the helmet just before Dizzy got out.

Good bowling.

ZexyZahid said:
Warne on 25. Warne, really did some excellent stuff with his bat in the County Season. He hit his first ever century and he has already two under his belt.

he was having a fag in the dressing room.

What a plurk.

Superb effort from England. What a great start. now important thing is not to lose any wicket's early on. :upray

tsyrmas said:
no balls for flintoff, hes also over stepping

ermm same thing.

A no ball is caused by over stepping.

And saying that Us 'Poms' don't congratulate your team when they do well is wrong, true cricket fans don't slag off each others teams and give respect where it;s due. Australia are NO. 1.

squiz said:
Well I'm not usually online if we're losing, but it's fun seeing the poms thinking they're good

TALK THE TALK EH AUSSIE

MAYBE TOO MUCH TALK

tsyrmas said:
flintoff has been no balled 5 timews, shoulda been six but he got lucky on the langer wicket ball. the ch 4 pom commentater is the most biast sum of a bitch iv ever heard. he sed itsbout time england got sumthin there way, and that we r bullys etc. if he wants a job in the media he should be a little less biast. i guess u poms r all the same

lol, go get toilet trained and then clean ur teeth. i once met an english dentist, then i woke up :D <------- there called teeth, u poms shoud take care of em

Firstly i suggest here

Then i suggest to focus on your teams performance and not slagging us off.

they seem to have all gone away don't they. Stop crying please.

Twenty minutes for tea and let's see how England batsmen handle the Aussie bowling.

The Ashes could not have started on a better note for England. Aus bowled out for jus 190!! If there is some batting in this pitch then I hope eng wud score 350+

Its crazy though. In one part of london England fans r going nuts on this bowling performance. On another side its jus sad with the incidents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread