Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ No, I don't think so.

This Aussie innings is like a classic case of the Indian batting line-up. We think our line-up is so good that someone will make runs in the innings. :P

sohummisra said:
^ No, I don't think so.

This Aussie innings is like a classic case of the Indian batting line-up. We think our line-up is so good that someone will make runs in the innings. :P
Well usually the Australians do come back after losing early wickets. But thats because they arent facing Harmison, Jones and Flintoff all the time.

The Aussies best looking batter was Katich, even tho he went for 20 odd he never played and missed at a ball, never gave a chance before his wicket and looked very solid.

Like the commentators said he probably only tried that hook because he was batting with the tail and if he was batting with the top order he wouldnt have.

Heads up for a solid batting performance to see out the rest of the day!

jeromedascorp said:
The Ashes could not have started on a better note for England. Aus bowled out for jus 190!! If there is some batting in this pitch then I hope eng wud score 350+

Its crazy though. In one part of london England fans r going nuts on this bowling performance. On another side its jus sad with the incidents.

Yep but they shouldn't stop as that is what the terrorists want.

Sureshot said:
Katich is a very good player one of the best.
If the Aussies brought in Brad Hodge for the next test and replaced the out of form Clarke, they would be more solid.

What the hell is going on. I heard there was another attack in London.

And Clarke should be replaced with Hussey or Symonds.

I think Clarke will get another chance regardless of what happens in this first test. If however he fails in the second test as well and Australia lose, then the Aussies will have bring in Brad Hodge who has played a nice amount of cricket in England.

Incidentally I am one of those who rate Michael Clarke very highly. He looked a completely different player when I saw him last (against India I think). Very solid, plays some really nice shots, and I even went on to praise him as Australia's next captain.

Last edited:
McGrath gets first ball wicket after tea. That is his 500th wicket!

McGrath gets another one. England 11-2. Strauss is out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread