Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a bowlers wicket, the difference is when Austrlaia were collapsing we still score runs and still play shots, england just play block after block, you can't do that if you wanna win.

The_gas said:
This calls for a celebration, tonight i will drink untill i vomite. Can i come out of my room now Uncle Squiz? :)

a little bit of hush now buddy, this game aint over. i suggest u :hpraise to mcgrath. england 4-19 i'm not surprised

Just as I said, the pitch is not good to bat on. In Lord's at the Natwest final wickets were falling like leeves.

Somebody knows if Sky Sports will show the highlights of the game later on on their website? I've been hearing the action so far with audio.

strange how when the Aussies were being dumped for 190 that Tsyrmas dissapeared but suddenly when things start to swing back there way he appears again!

Flintoff is bowled!! Five are down. It would be something if McGrath will get all the wickets.

McGrath was just disappointed that Harmison got a 5-wicket haul in his 500-wicket match. Takes away the glare, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread