Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable. Jones hits a four of McGrath.

I think McGrath will be changed.

Briggsey said:
strange how when the Aussies were being dumped for 190 that Tsyrmas dissapeared but suddenly when things start to swing back there way he appears again!

i was here right thru that innings untill sbs (aussie channel) played the tour de france, so i went into lounge to watch on foxtel. the computer doesnt have foxtel near it, so i couldnt watch and type. but im back mate, and so r aussie, and i think the poms just caught the bus home

tsyrmas said:
i was here right thru that innings untill sbs (aussie channel) played the tour de france, so i went into lounge to watch on foxtel. the computer doesnt have foxtel near it, so i couldnt watch and type. but im back mate, and so r aussie, and i think the poms just caught the bus home
No I am right here amazed by one 35 year old's greatness. McGrath has put Harmison to shame.

Last edited:
the most amazing thing is that ponting won the toss and elected to bat on a wicket where already 15 wickets are down. I think its going to be low scoring games and will be close depsite whats happening with england.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread