Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tsyrmas said:
i think u need to get over that. at the time aussie coulda made it. what do u think ur lot will get, hmm. lets see if ur wrong??
FOUR!!! Good shot Gera!

I would like them to make atleast 100.

m_vaughan said:
As good a bowler he is, I hope he doesnt for England's sake.

Well I personally I hope he will. Because the 8-24 he took, was against Pakistan! That will make us not so bad then.

The_gas said:
Check your control panel Zexy.

Ok, thanks for the help. The other reputation I earned was in the thread **** u all mother****er... :rolleyes:

McGrath has now bowled 13 overs and still shows no signs of tiredness. And he is 35 years old.

tsyrmas said:
im off now gents. btw, no hard feelings to any 1, i just take my sport very very seriously. and... CMON AUSSIE
same here buddy....nice healthy debate this!

I think Jones will be the one who will England a respectable total, just like in the Natwest final.

Wow, I just got in from work. This thread made interesting reading especially as I knew that all the jubilant posts by England fans were going to be followed by 21/5!
I'm just glad we're going to make more than 50 at the moment...

I was so looking forward to going home and watching the highlights on sky, not so much currently. Think i might play blic till 8pm instead.

barmyarmy said:
Wow, I just got in from work. This thread made interesting reading especially as I knew that all the jubilant posts by England fans were going to be followed by 21/5!
I'm just glad we're going to make more than 50 at the moment...
Well I would be a lot more comfortable right now if one Mr. Thorpe was in the middle for England. Having said that both Gera and King Kev have done a decent job till now.

The_gas said:
I was so looking forward to going home and watching the highlights on sky, not so much currently. Think i might play blic till 8pm instead.
How you liking the game mate?? I wont buy it unless you give me the green signal.

The good thing about the current total is that England has more then their lowest Test innings ever of 45.

Lee is coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread