Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Martyn was in good form... Clarke is in terrible form, I said bring in Hussey! Selectors just don't listen to me :(

m_vaughan said:
I just saw the highlights and I think its definately hitting leg stump.

it probably was, but. unhless u dnt understand the ruules, there was too much doubt to give it out, whats ur qualifications mate??

tsyrmas said:
i dnt care what boof said, im a qualified umpire by the cricket australia standards, and i know no that there was enough doubt to give it not out sunshine. did u see rudy's face when he walked over to aleem??? u could tell hed made a mistake. he couldn't look hiom in the eye.

HEY THIS GUYS SPONSERED BY ANDREX TISSUE THERE THERE MATE COME ON ITS GONNA BE OK :crying

You guys know that Australia isn't beaten on Lord's since 1934 by England? I was surprised to this news.

Mate have you ever heard of the WHINGING AUSSIE its not that rare it can be found all over AUSTRALIA and EARLS COURT LONDON

clarkee's wicket is questionable. It could of clipped the top of off stump and could of easily missed. My first thought was not out but when i saw it again it certainly seemed alot closer and may of hit leg stump. And i gotta say that the SBS commentators are rather boaring and not as good as the channel 7 ones. Who can forget Kerry o'Keefes laugh!!

why the moaning about one lbw decision? it was an aussie who was given out..let's get on with the game.

:p

Yorkie Lion said:
Mate have you ever heard of the WHINGING AUSSIE its not that rare it can be found all over AUSTRALIA and EARLS COURT LONDON

ROFL! we have an outbreak..

squiz said:
The big one was the no-ball that wasn't given when Langer was out!
Here come the excuses!!! Whats been done has been done live with it mate! and take defeat graciously :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread